What stock side skirts will work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What stock side skirts will work?

I'm looking to get some interesting side skirts... Not body kit skirts, but skirts from another car. I really don't care WHAT car it is, as long as it's different and it fits. The fact that the 5th gen Accord front lip fits has inspired this

So, I plan on heading to the junkyard with a tape measure one of these days (I'd get the skirts new, but the yard is a great place to shop!) I just figured I would check to see if anyone has done my work for me already!

hey noob, ever heard of the search feature?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...light=skirt%2A

5th gen oem sideskirts

swassheefry's 5th gen mugen sideskirts

body kits thread may help as there may be an aftermarket side skirt that you like.

bottom of this thread shows illusagen's acura tl sideskirts

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

I dun search-ed and finded only a message sayin serch too short...

Actually, I'm trying to broaden the possibilities and look for non-Honda skirts as well as Honda parts. The fact that people have M3 style skirts made me think of it. I can almost guarantee that the idea originated from someone placing REAL M3 skirts on their car! There must be some interesting parts with roughly the same measurements... Hopefully some that hang down a bit (enough to cover neons... call me a ricer if you will... )

Comment

I COMPLETELY missed that first one! Hell, that's nearly word for word what I said! I feel like a dumbass now... Oh well.

Comment

Working...
        X