What to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do?

Hey Im new here at CB7 but I've been around. I was on Accordtuner for along time but im having troubles loading the page. Anyway I have a 93 accord lx. I have the R33 front bumper and the rest I don't have (long story).
    My question is what would work better? Buying a stock front and getting a lip kit, Buying the side skirts and rear, Or Buying a whole kit together and selling the front I currently have? I start college in the fall so im trying to do things right but cheap. What would you suggest?
    1985 Nissan 300zx (50k original miles) trailor queen
    1993 Honda Accord (Daily Driver)
    Mods:Arospeed CAI, Arospeed exhaust

with kits it all depends on quality. ure either A)gonna havta buy a good quality kit for fitment so not as much money is needed to make it fit or B) buy a cheap kit to save cash and end up spending more money in the long run to make it not fit like ass. with both then u havta have it painted and if all ure stuff is fiberglass u have the possibility of cracking it and then needing to have that repaired. stock bumpers can take a little more of a beating, i had the same dilemma u had, i went to a stock bumpers with an abs front lip and a urethane rear lip. my sides and front are abs retrofitted from a 5th gen. the front and sides i have are easy to get and dont cost that much, but my urethane rear cost as much much as my front and sides did together(but its worth it IMHO cuz its tuff as nails). Urethane and abs are stronger materials stronger than fiberglass and i think look a lil better (not bashing peeps with kits, i just like a less agressive look). with lips ull need to have them painted too, but theres no need to worry about fitment issues or cracking as much. thats just my 2cents. but its ure own car, so ure gonna havta do what u will like the best in the long run.
    Last edited by swassheefry; 02-20-2005, 11:25 PM.
    In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

Comment

Working...
    X