Front Bumper Sags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front Bumper Sags

I blacked out my headlights and when i went to put my bumper back on !!!!! it doesnt line up. its saggin probably between 1/4 of an inch and 1/2 of an inch. help???

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Re: Front Bumper Sags

Originally posted by OnE eYe GuY
    I blacked out my headlights and when i went to put my bumper back on !!!!! it doesnt line up. its saggin probably between 1/4 of an inch and 1/2 of an inch. help???
    Make sure you have the bolts in the engine bay that hold the support bar tight, along with the ones that go behind the bumper lights. If it was fine before, you just need to adjust it and tighten the bolts when the bumper is lifted up to the correct height.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

And make sure you put the bumper support back on!
      O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

my bumper support never came off. i took the bumper off and all i saw was radiator.
        i lost the nut from the long bolt that sticks out of the bumper a long time ago but it never sagged until i took it off. AHHHHH. pos

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

haha do you have all of the plastic screws that holds the plastic bumper to the car...... if you hit get or hit someone without that bumper support...... you will no longer have a front end.......just a thaught......-justin-

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
          tranny (no grinds)
          ECU
          DC header w/ heat wrap
          full exhaust with angled N1 Canister....
          $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

Working...
          X