Chargespeed Help?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chargespeed Help?!?!

What's up guys. I tried editing my picture to see how a chargespeed grille would look like. I edited the pic with paint, it came out looking alright . Well I'm looking to see if anyone out there could photoshop the real chargespeed grill on my car or a better looking one then mine.

So far to me it looks good, but need another better photoshopped pic to confirm I may hack my grill and with fiberglass, hopefully making one like the chargespeed.

So what do you guys think? Would it set off my front end?

Before Editing

After

Yes
    77.78%
    No
    22.22%
    Last edited by trubluryder; 06-23-2009, 07:35 AM.
    "PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Using ikayto's grill

If I made the grill white, it'd be nearly impossible to see so I just left it black.

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

It'll look great IMO.
      Go for it.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
        Using ikayto's grill

If I made the grill white, it'd be nearly impossible to see so I just left it black.

Thanks for the help bro.

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
        It'll look great IMO.
        Go for it.
        Thanks Josh

Comment

Ok, so I just got done with my DIY Chargespeed wannabe grille .

It didn't go as planned as I was going to use fiberglass. Instead I painted my aftermarket ebay grille and used vinyl. At first I was skeptical about how the vinyl would look, but honestly,IMO the results looks badass.

It may not be a $400 Chargespeed grille, but its pretty damn close . I ran into some trouble: The nipples on the headlights, headlight and corners were are two piece, and the vinyl was harder to work with then I thought....Overall, I am very happy with the end result.

Now the only thing I'm debating about is to either keep everything white, or to go with black grille and black eye lids?? We'll see...

Well hope you guys enjoy! Feel free to give me any feedback good or bad

btw, I made the eyelids a little more aggressive then the chargespeed look.

Comment

Interesting, get some pics up so we can see what it looks like. I like your idea of taking the Chargespeed design and making a little more agressive.

Comment

I think it'll look good on your car but I wouldn't paint it white. I'd go with black or another dark color. Just my .02

Comment

here are the pics

Comment

Interesting, get some pics up so we can see what it looks like. I like your idea of taking the Chargespeed design and making a little more agressive.
                  Done, pics are up
                  I made the eyelids thicker then the Chargespeed, and a little more slanted but some people may not notice it.

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
                  I think it'll look good on your car but I wouldn't paint it white. I'd go with black or another dark color. Just my .02
                  Thanks bro, I went with white for now. If anything I may change it to all black, but we'll see

Comment

Looking at what you have now, I'd leave it white otherwise it's going to disappear into the headlights because they are already so dark. If your eyelids where black you wouldn't even hardly notice them.

Basically, shit looks good

Comment

Looking at what you have now, I'd leave it white otherwise it's going to disappear into the headlights because they are already so dark. If your eyelids where black you wouldn't even hardly notice them.

Basically, shit looks good
                      X10 That shit does look good and yes it sets your car off the icing on the cake!
                      Freedom Is Not Free
                      U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

It actually looks better white than I thought it would. I still like black lol but it looks good. Maybe it's those paint skills of yours in that one pic with it being two different shades of white lol. Your car just keeps getting better and better.

Comment

Hey not to get off topic but how can I get to your mr thread. I meant to look through the other day but never had time.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
                            Hey not to get off topic but how can I get to your mr thread. I meant to look through the other day but never had time.
                            The easiest way to get to someone's Member's Ride thread, go though the links from their Username. For example

Username > View Public Profile > Statistics > Find all threads started by "Username" > Their MR thread

Comment

very impressed.....
                              looks pretty damn nice

this wouldnt work nearly as well with a dark colored car (mine).

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Working...
                              X