removing bumper grill???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

removing bumper grill???

so uhh urhh ya'kno how like 90/91 bumpers have that sorta grillish kinda thing on the bumpers

can you like cut it out without having any sorta problems with the bottom end of it just tearing off just wanted to try something new iono if anyone has tried it yet??

Been thinking about doing the same thing but haven't come up with a good plan yet. I'll let you know if I come up with something that works.
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

take the bumper off? 6 screws and then mess with it while it's off? idk mine doens't have a bumper grille or w/e

EDIT: right! 9091 have a diff. bumper! than 9293 okay..

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

if i remember right no you cant unless you make hidden brackets

Comment

cut it off and replace it with a nice intercooler....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

turbo dudes do it all the time..

Comment

well of course turbo's lol need more air flow into the intercooler but urh yea iono crap ive been struggling over ideas on what to do with my stock accord till i can buy a 5speed dont want to work to much on autos also my tranny began to smoke lol to much touge on the mountains

Comment

just watch out for flying debris,bouncing rocks,plastic bags,birds. LOL shit happens you'd be surprised
                NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                  just watch out for flying debris,bouncing rocks,plastic bags,birds. LOL shit happens you'd be surprised
                  sig-my cb is lower but with the legends lip it will be 1-2 in off the ground

Comment

Originally posted by CBx7_Tuner View Post
                    well of course turbo's lol need more air flow into the intercooler but urh yea iono crap ive been struggling over ideas on what to do with my stock accord till i can buy a 5speed dont want to work to much on autos also my tranny began to smoke lol to much touge on the mountains
                    How about tossing in some punctuation and capitalization? Your posts will be easier to read and we can offer you advice easier. If your tranny started smoking, i'd stop modifying and worry about maintaining.

Comment

Working...
                    X