Changing Carpet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing Carpet

Hey all I know I havent posted a pic of my car but Iam going to. Its not all that but its something, Up here in New York you dont see that many hooked up accords for soem reason so I guess I kind of stand out. But anyway to the question. Iam doing my whole interior Black and maybe white. Right now my carpet or FLoor rug whatever you want to call it is Tan and I would like it black. I see the rug is tucked under some places, how would I go about removing the carpet? How much time would it take and is it difficult? I mean if there is a way to remove as much as possible then lay the black one over how would I keep the black carpet to stay down? Any IDeas on that?

Or

Should I just Paint it black with fabric paint will that come out good? I dont think so but expierance people will know. PLease post Ideas THanks

to remove the carpet you hafta take almost all the bottom plastic panels inside the car off,and the plastic rocker panel pieces gotta come off to there clipped on,and the rugg is snapped on with plastic.its cake man.gotta remove center consol,seats,kick panels etc.bout half days work.

Comment

Thanks. Lol is it really half a day? man that shit will kil me cuz then I got to put in the new carpet and shit. but thanks

Comment

what i mean is half a day,includin carpet install,tookme about 2 hours to do everything and that includes removing the old and putting in the new.

Comment

Thanks all I guess when Iam ready Ill order off of www.carpet4cars.com

Comment

post pics where you switch it out.

Comment

Working...
            X