My Frankenstien #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Frankenstien #2

Well guys I've been waiting well over 8 months and now its time too prep the car up for the new motor swap... here's some updated pix of my car. I well be showing before and after pics.

Front shot:

New dents!!!

F22B/F22AX

Interior: Last time you saw the inside of my car, it was a yellow and still some parts...

So yeah... thats it so far..my car need some TLC big time!!! The interior will be done back to black again plus some JDM parts will be added soon. In 2 dayz my car will have its full F22b swap... so more pics to come

Nice bro.... I take it that you like yellow and blue...

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

used too like yellow..not no more, I want back that stock look in the inside(BLACK INTERIOR)

Comment

i like the dent.........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

which one???... the big one on the driver passenger fender or the small one on the driver side door???

Comment

New setup looks good, that valve cover looks different from the other H23/F22B ones.

Comment

I tripp out when i see other F22b valve cover's with just the H... but its a real JDM F22b head

Comment

^Yeah, wasn't saying it's not an F22B head, but the VC is def. unique. What FPR is that BTW? Do you have a fuel pressure gauge too?

Comment

^Yeah, if you look on the #2nd engine pic, you could see my fuel pressure gauge on the far left of the engine bay and the purple Ebay fuel regulator.

Comment

Wednesday is the big day, new swap, new clutch, and new cam gears...post new pics tommarrow(spelling error)

Comment

Working...
                    X