X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another rust question

Ok well i have the rust spot behind the rear wheel well, with just
    about every other cb7 i've seen
    But what im wondering is, im leaving for college saturday and won't see her till december, will the rust spot get worse and worse?

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Unfortunately, yes, it will get worse and worse as time goes on, fixing it as soon as possible is really in your best interest.
    - Phase 1ne, get off of lazy arse and put in h23, then do some bodywork and paint

Comment

you might want to wait until i post up my 'rust removal' DIY... i should probably have this posted today or tomorrow. it should be a great help to you... if you are considering doing the work yourself.

i removed my rust... no more worries

Comment

Originally posted by cell7dotORG
        Unfortunately, yes, it will get worse and worse as time goes on, fixing it as soon as possible is really in your best interest.
        Oh damn i can't wait for that cause my ride is in serious need of some body work to fix all the rust
        U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
          you might want to wait until i post up my 'rust removal' DIY... i should probably have this posted today or tomorrow. it should be a great help to you... if you are considering doing the work yourself.

i removed my rust... no more worries
          Did you ever get you DIY together?

Comment

I am waiting too
            U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

sorry guys, i was real busy w/ school exams and stuff.

but, i'm done with school now. i'll have it posted this weekend for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
                sorry guys, i was real busy w/ school exams and stuff.

but, i'm done with school now. i'll have it posted this weekend for sure.
                awesome, waiting anxiously.

Comment

yeah i can't let my rust go anymore..so ugly and sad to see

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                  www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Working...
                  X