ebay find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ebay find

searching around ebay and found these never seen them before kind like the normal altezzas but little diff. kinda like them and dont like the normal altezzas.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-91...QQcmdZViewItem

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

made of cheap fake carbon

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81
      made of cheap fake carbon

made of plastic, painted to look like carbon!
      .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

well my point exactly not real carbon i like the red clears/ all reds or just plain stock over all altezas

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
        Originally posted by deevergote.
        But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

yeah the carbon is lame i hate it just like the light style and i hate how you ether get the red clears (not a big fan)make your own that still look alot like stock or cheap ebay lights idk what to do oh well

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81
            well my point exactly not real carbon i like the red clears/ all reds or just plain stock over all altezas
            Well put
            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

if you like them buy them.......dont listen to what other people like on YOUR car...

Comment

There are quite a few (8 or 9) civics and accords around me that have these.

It's your car, if you like them get them.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

its a *** mod, but u can make them hot. its all in the mind. you love em or hate em, either or

Comment

The only lights that don't make your car look like it has ass pimples are red/clears
                    wat?

Comment

Working...
                    X