Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

page 7, post 122.

Comment

Its partially 3m friction tape which i used to hold the wires together then covers portions of it in a chinese finger trap type wire covering and terminated the ends of that with heat shrink tubing.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
      member ride thread
      11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
      People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
      I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
      John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

that is a military-spec electrical harness quick connector. the wires are wrapped with heat-resistent expandable mesh looming and finished with a heat-shrink material.

edit: damn, same time lol

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Man that's sexy, every time I see this thread I think about how sick that is and how much I wish it was my engine bay haha

Underground.Society
          Originally posted by Deevergote
          If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

I noticed you removed or located something else, too. On your driver's side, near the strut mount, there used to be a grayish metal box there that I've never figured out what it is or what can be done with it. What did you do with that thing and what was it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarthos View Post
              I noticed you removed or located something else, too. On your driver's side, near the strut mount, there used to be a grayish metal box there that I've never figured out what it is or what can be done with it. What did you do with that thing and what was it?
              Your referring to the the injector resistor box. It was originally relocated inside the car but has since been deleted in favor of an injector driver. Needed something stronger to drive my 1600cc injectors.

member ride thread
              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
              I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
              John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Pics of bisimoto head-

member ride thread
                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Okay, I was always wondering what that thing was. I just knew unplugging it prevented the car from starting up so I never messed with it.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                    fusebox is behind my glovebox on the inside of the firewall. The master cylinders are in the factory location.
                    LHD would have been handy in this respect. Trying to mount the engine bay fusebox inside without having to extend all the wires has been interesting with RHD. Still not sure what I'm going to do.

You've done some amazing work. Have been keeping an eye on this thread. Keep it up.
                    Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                      Pics of bisimoto head-

If you don't want that, you can give it to me.

Comment

Wow keep it coming man
                        Accord Of The Month January 09
                        Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                        BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Wow this car is amazing.I like the originality of the work being done.Keep that shit coming.

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
                          Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

Comment

How did you do that carbon fiber work on your inner fenders? I've been told that for carbon fiber you have to "bake" the material, did you actually like put the whole inner fender in an oven or what did you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarthos View Post
                              How did you do that carbon fiber work on your inner fenders? I've been told that for carbon fiber you have to "bake" the material, did you actually like put the whole inner fender in an oven or what did you do?
                              There are pictures depicting somewhat how i did it in the first few pages. Carbon fiber does not need to be baked unless it it prepreg carbon fiber- which is like 230$per yard.

member ride thread
                              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

What's the difference between prepreg carbon fiber and the carbon fiber you used? I never knew there was more than one kind.

Comment

Working...
                                X