No announcement yet.

Ultimate engine bay/wire tuck sneak peak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did you get an 18,000' long roll of carbon fiber lol?

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
      The car is allready completely gutted. Other than dash front door panels and seats there is nothing in the car. Will be adding roll cage soon too. Im going to be concentrating more on power to the ground with 24.5" slicks and proper suspension setup to get me into 10's

Thats allready being done....OEM H22 final drive. Just until i get a real job and can afford a ppg dog-engagement gearset
      thats a 4.40....I was thinkin more along the lines of 5.09 from ATS gears...

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
        thats a 4.40....I was thinkin more along the lines of 5.09 from ATS gears...
        with that final drive i would only be doing 80 or so mph in 3rd gear and that would be crap at the track and would probably force me to be shifting all the way into 5th gear.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
        member ride thread
        11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
        DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
        People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
        I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
        John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

But longer gears are better for boost

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

with that final drive i would only be doing 80 or so mph in 3rd gear and that would be crap at the track and would probably force me to be shifting all the way into 5th gear.
            Yeah....it would....I dont know what kinda time you were going for....
            I read something about 10's I think....

Comment

yea long term goals are to win shows, get in a magazine and run 10's.
              Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
              Yeah....it would....I dont know what kinda time you were going for....
              I read something about 10's I think....
              Yeah he wants to run 10's.

Comment

yea thats correct on 10's. with shorter gears i wont be able to fully utilize all the torque that the f22 makes. Shorter gears IMO are better for b series type engines that are fast reving and are more HP oriented than torque oriented like the F22.

member ride thread
                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Paid for my Bisimoto/portflow CNC ported head yesterday should be about 2 weeks is what Hedi told me.

The head will be coupled with a custom bisimoto level 1.x as they call it, custom cam profile for my setup, cam gear, 1mm oversized exhaust valves, Bisimoto intake gasket, 86mm headgasket.

These new additions pretty much make my engine 100% "touched" meaning that everything other than the crank,crank pulley and valve keepers is aftermarket.

member ride thread
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

i just read thru your whole thread and wow. would you be willing to share the Amphenol connectors part number by chance? i been looking for something similar for my civic

Comment

yea thats correct on 10's. with shorter gears i wont be able to fully utilize all the torque that the f22 makes. Shorter gears IMO are better for b series type engines that are fast reving and are more HP oriented than torque oriented like the F22.
                      Ahhh...Well played sir. Well played indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan View Post
                        Update or die.

lol
                        Exactly my thoughts
                        I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
                        My Ride *****;http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=2844229*****
                        Oja Thnx Everyone, at cb7tuner.com

Comment

Hate to ask, but where did you re-route your fusebox/master cylinder and other stuff to? Glovebox or fenders?

Comment

Originally posted by Oja View Post
                            Exactly my thoughts
                            Waiting for Bisimoto ported and polished head with oversized valves to arrive with new cam, gear, heatshield gasket and a few other goodies. gonna pull motor back out and finish the firewall to my liking. not sure what im gonna do yet but i wanna tuck some more things as well as hardline a few items with polished stainless steel lines.

Originally posted by Sarthos View Post
                            Hate to ask, but where did you re-route your fusebox/master cylinder and other stuff to? Glovebox or fenders?
                            fusebox is behind my glovebox on the inside of the firewall. The master cylinders are in the factory location.

member ride thread
                            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Okay, I must have gotten the ABS reservoir mixed up with the master cylinder. Are a lot of your wires hidden in the fenders? And what's that stuff you put around the wires, that's a really clean look.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarthos View Post
                                Okay, I must have gotten the ABS reservoir mixed up with the master cylinder. Are a lot of your wires hidden in the fenders? And what's that stuff you put around the wires, that's a really clean look.
                                my car didnt come with abs so i didnt have to worry about that luckily. There are not many wires (6-8) in each fender. the only wires in the fenders are for lights.

What page/picture are you referring to in reference to the stuff around my wires?

member ride thread
                                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Working...
                                X