No announcement yet.

Ultimate engine bay/wire tuck sneak peak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything is looking great man. I can't wait to see the finished product and some dyno/track numbers. Keep us updated and good luck.

Comment

progress pics.....

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
      member ride thread
      11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
      People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
      I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
      John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh car is coming along nicely
        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

That's an awesome idea! It looks great!

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
          "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hondalover View Post
            That's an awesome idea! It looks great!
            what idea?

member ride thread
            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
            I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
            John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

ordered esp mounts and traction bars as well as twin disc os giken clutch. pretty much all i need other than ignition to run 11's

member ride thread
              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Nice, really nice man. I like what you have done. That plenum is SEXY! Wish I had the patients to do all what you have done. Much props.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

thanks man.

member ride thread
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

I am sooooo jealous lol. Get it running and make a video! God I need money.

Comment

It's much more time than money my friend

member ride thread
                      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

I have plenty of time but a limited amount of money. Wait actually i'm broke.

Comment

ordered mfactory LSD and an injector driver to help open my 1600cc injectors.

member ride thread
                          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

damn dude imma bout to go get that ampeoal plugor wat ever and imma do a tuck too man that looks awsome i think imma get some cf and to my IM in cf i think it would look cool awsome work btw im also gonna do a cf cold air im just gonna use my current cold air as a template awsome job man freaking awsome props out the ass for your work if i wasnt in alaska i would drive to you and shak your hand and ask for help in doin mine

"accidents in the back seats cause kids"
                            but who says that i
                            have back seats in my sedan

THE ALASKA EXPERIMENT

Comment

member ride thread
                              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                                You could give me that right there I won't mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X