Clear All

Those are looking HAWT!

Comment

EDIT- now shows pic of before and after

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
      member ride thread
      11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
      People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
      I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
      John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

wow the before and after are amazing. reminds me of type g
        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

hold on just a second, i need to pick my jaw up off the floor...

...ok, i got it. damn those are BEAUTIFUL!

edit: how did you get rid of the PCV valve, just put a breather on the valve cover or what?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post

edit: how did you get rid of the PCV valve, just put a breather on the valve cover or what?
            no its just open to atmosphere right now till i get my crancase bungs welded up on the valve cover then ill weld up the valve cover pcv port

member ride thread
            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
            I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
            John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

nice, that sounds like it will be an awesome setup.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

what are you gunna do about the gasses building up in the engine?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

should be i just bout a precision turbo T66 and getting ready to build the manifold and downpipe for it. Also purchased a new intercooler and a new radiator. gonna be a dual backdoor setup.

member ride thread
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Yeah blocking the PCV on the VC will be a mess. Trust me, I put a new VC on my mopar that didn't have the PCV and I didn't know it, I fired it up and pop.....Oil cap almost exploded and VC gasket shot out like jello.

GOT F?

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                      what are you gunna do about the gasses building up in the engine?
                      Originally posted by EXR-ALB View Post
                      Yeah blocking the PCV on the VC will be a mess. Trust me, I put a new VC on my mopar that didn't have the PCV and I didn't know it, I fired it up and pop.....Oil cap almost exploded and VC gasket shot out like jello.
                      Two -10 bungs are going to be welded to the back side of the VC to relieve the crankcase pressure. If i find thats not enough ill weld another two to the front and run a second catch can/ breather setup

member ride thread
                      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

will that go to a catch can then back into the intake somewhere, or is it going to be just a dump out the bottom of the car

Comment

the drain from the catch can will be routed back to the block/oil pan.

member ride thread
                          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

honestly I give you props for doing what your doing but in reality its a waste since everything is gonna be dirty and gross and the CF would be a lot better if it werent an overlay
                            "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                            sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                            Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                            Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Why would wveryhing be dirty and gross... I barely drive the car to anywhere other than the track or the dyno. And anytime I pop the hood it gets a wipe down. I wouldn't have started this if I didn't care about cleanliness. And there is no other way of doing what I did without overlaying it.

This car is just for show with a whole LOT of go! With my projected 750 hp, cage, and bad ass driveline there's no reason I won't be the first 10second cb7 and that's only 3 months away!

member ride thread
                              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

I honestly have nothing negative to say man. DAMN good job. The only thing I can say is I wish I had the funds to do this myself and that's my only complaint lol. I'm dumbfounded for words to describe how it look so far. Keep up the good work andkeep us posted on updates. A million thumbs up from me.

Comment

Working...
                                X