No announcement yet.

Ultimate engine bay/wire tuck sneak peak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good man. would never have thought of that.

Time is money...

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
      ok... been tracking this for a while and looking at the progress. So now that is a running car all I can say is ... HOLY **** man. There are several things you did that i feel is very original and also that have inspired me into doing some of those things but in a different matter. Nice job and let us know what else you plan on doing at this stage !!
      Getting it running on 1600cc injectors on E85 is the next task. Im going to have to further upgrade my fuel system and add in an inline walbro that will be fed from my in tank walbro 255 pump.

After that i will finally be able to take it to the track and see what the beast can do.

Then it will be back into the garage for better piping and routing of piping as well as a customer radiator that will sit centered in the engine bay but smaller by two inches on both sides because my new intercooler will have dual back door outlet/inlet that i want to com in right next to the radiator. with this setup i can completely hide my intercooler because it will be sitting where the ac condensor and p/s cooler used to be and tucked nicely up against the radiator. Total sleeper...

Then paint and wheels and probably roll cage.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
      member ride thread
      11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
      People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
      I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
      John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

I like how its coming along. but you should hide of some of the liquid/vacuum lines

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Your car is just inspiring! Good Job!!!!
          Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

I skimmed through your post. But how do you over lay your fiber. What do you use to harden it.

Comment

sexy

if anyone wants to actually buy the fabric i did find this site. dunno if that helps or not
              http://www.shopmaninc.com/carbonpage.html

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by jimy View Post
                I skimmed through your post. But how do you over lay your fiber. What do you use to harden it.
                It is done using a wet layup utilizing west systems epoxy.

member ride thread
                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                  sexy

if anyone wants to actually buy the fabric i did find this site. dunno if that helps or not
                  http://www.shopmaninc.com/carbonpage.html

buy it on ebay before spending the money on bulk fabric much cheaper to learn with large scraps readily availiable on ebay than buying fabric in yard/roll form

member ride thread
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

hmm didnt know they sold it on ebay. i might have to check that out. thanks

no
                    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                    $30 HID kits here Thread
                    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

still looking great. still love this project! peace
                      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

looking good very original, you thinkin of doing the rad support in CF?
                        1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

U definately out did yourself....I give u 5
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

changed the valve cover a bit painted the back half flat black. Got my 1000cc injectors installed and semi tuned on the street. Have 1600cc injectors now as well once i max my 1000's out. also deleted the coolant controlled iac as well as the air booster and made block off plates out of some three layer carbon fiber i made.

car definatly is fast now and idles much better on the 1000's than it did on the 550's got my anti lag set up which is fun to play with.

member ride thread
                            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

WOW... one of these days that im out in denver ima have to drop and take a look at your car
                              -Gio

1990 Honda Accord LX-T (sold).

1992 Honda Accord Wagon.

1986 E-85 Turbo Prelude.

Comment

oh my.........looks like $$$

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X