X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sick!!!!! later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

those projectors are sick. did you ever think about molding angel eyes in there. well i guess its a little late for that but.does that carbon fiber work the same as fiberglass matting? PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

that is sick man, but it looks like some of the lines could be cleaned up a little bit, like the line going over the valve cover (oil line?). that looks like that could be tucked under the distributer instead of being above the valve cover. i'm sure there is a reason it's where it is, it just seems like since you went through all the trouble of doing a massive wire tuck you'd want EVERYTHING to be as clean as possible. and i agree with you, a single polished cool pipe would look much better than the two you have now.

Originally posted by LowNknoxville View Post
        those projectors are sick. did you ever think about molding angel eyes in there. well i guess its a little late for that but.does that carbon fiber work the same as fiberglass matting? PEACE
        it's kindof similar, but not really. its more like laying fiberglass cloth than matting.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

my oil line will be eventually a hardline as well as all my vacuum line will be made of 1/8" aluminum line.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
          member ride thread
          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

You win, sir. That bay looks amazing.
            There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

by far the best wire tuck ever!!! love the c/f!! and i give you for originality man you are just great!!! dam this is awsome!
              lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
              "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
              check out my mr thread
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

WOW. Dude. When you are all done, that is going to be probably THE best F equipped CB in the world...lol.

Comment

Looks awesome, props.
                  2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                  2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                    WOW. Dude. When you are all done, that is going to be probably THE best F equipped CB in the world...lol.
                    I just want to win accord of the month or of the year here on cb7tuner and id be happy.

I did get the car tuned on e-85 on tuesday but due to some bs with ordering of injectors i had to tune on my old 550cc injectors and was only able to pull 262hp and 248tq from them. would have been back in the 300hp range or more if i was still running gasoline but since i am running e85 and it needs 30 percent more it technically drops my injectors to equivelant of 375cc injectors. I ordered some precision injectors myself and they should be in sometime next week then we can retune for some real power.

over all though even at 260hp it feels faster than it did at 300hp. the accelaration of the car is severely improved and i feel it is due to the lightening of the car by striping everything inside the car. But i feel it is more due to the intake manifold mods i did as well as the bisi 8.2lb flywheel and my balance shafts not being used.

hopefully here next saturday we can pull some good numbers out close to the 500 im looking for. i dont think i should have any issues since i am making 260hp at 8.5lbs of boost and my turbo is good to 28-30lbs.

only issue i am having right now is my engine is stalling out due to fuel starvation when coming to a stop. I suspect that my fuel pump is sucking air when the fuel sloshes forward. ill drop the tank this weekend and check it out.

For those that are looking for a wideband or a boost controller I am really pleased with the PROLOGGER and would definatly suggest it to anyone!

member ride thread
                    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Yeah man! I like learning this kind of stuff!
                      Thanks for sharing that with us.
                      I'm curious, the S300 u have, is that an extremley expensive unit?

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                        Yeah man! I like learning this kind of stuff!
                        Thanks for sharing that with us.
                        I'm curious, the S300 u have, is that an extremley expensive unit?
                        i paid 600 for it plus the cost of a p28 ecu. very fair price for what it does!

updates....

still havent passed emissions gonna just register at my girls house cause they dont have emissions there so i wont even have to worry about it.

recieved some 1600cc injectors but have not been able to get to the dyno for tuning. these injectors are rediculous and should net me my goaled 500hp no problem at all.

installed new cap and rotor as well as new drivers side motor mount.

saving for esp mounts and traction bars.

it is kinda funny when i go on ebay these days to buy someing cause i cant find anything i dont already have lol. you know you have way too much money in a car when you cant waist money on it anymore lol.

member ride thread
                        DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

ROFL! Thats the truth!

Comment

i jus went through all 9 pages and all i can say is WOW your car is sick
                            justin
                            kms-fab.com repin the 513
                            tuned1.com
                            sleeperautosports.com
                            i will build another frank

Comment

very sick man i've never seen that carbon fiber you did. And your car is well rounded with looks and power, i'll vot 4 you for AOM or AOY homie
                              Previous cb7members ride thread
                              86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

ok... been tracking this for a while and looking at the progress. So now that is a running car all I can say is ... HOLY **** man. There are several things you did that i feel is very original and also that have inspired me into doing some of those things but in a different matter. Nice job and let us know what else you plan on doing at this stage !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                                A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X