No announcement yet.

Ultimate engine bay/wire tuck sneak peak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not worried aout flexing or cracking nor heat issues. the epoxy that i used is designed for higher heat applications as well as has a higher flexibility amount than regular epoxy. Its also designed to stay clear. I spent ALOT of money making sure i bout the right epoxy so i wouldnt have issues. This project was done the right way from start to finish and have not short changed anything. when you do things right the first time you dont have to fix mistakes later.

on another note i just bout my fuel lines and filter/fittingsj and should have that all done today as well as have most of my motor put together today.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord
      I am not worried aout flexing or cracking nor heat issues. the epoxy that i used is designed for higher heat applications as well as has a higher flexibility amount than regular epoxy. Its also designed to stay clear. I spent ALOT of money making sure i bout the right epoxy so i wouldnt have issues. This project was done the right way from start to finish and have not short changed anything. when you do things right the first time you dont have to fix mistakes later.

on another note i just bout my fuel lines and filter/fittingsj and should have that all done today as well as have most of my motor put together today.
      Dude, u dont have to justify this. It is too awesome.
      Refer to my post dude. People that hate=Jealous.

Comment

fuel lines are completed as well as installed suspension so i could move the car around a bit in the garage. kinda cool to see it off jackstands and standing on its own 4 feet.
        engine is completed only needs a couple hose clamps as well as torquing of the crank pully which is a pain cause i dont have a crank holding tool.

ill clean and ready my transmission today as well as finish hooking up the steering inside the car.

ordered a password jdm battery relocator kit that comes with a mini odyssey battery.

member ride thread
        DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
        I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
        John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Weeeerrrrrrrd!!!!
          I am still sooo Stoked to see this lol...

Comment

this has to be one of the cleanest and smoothest engine bays ive ever seen!!!! props!!! got any more pics of progress???
            some cars have wings cuz they look cool.
            some cars have wings cuz they increase efficiency.
            some cars have wings to keep them from taking flight.
            f1 fan

Comment

im gonna clean the bay tonight and take some final bay shots. got crank pulley bolt torqued and ready for engine to be installed.

member ride thread
              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

I can't wait to see the final pics!! Its gong to be so purdy!! lol
                97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
                IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

got pics taken will post them tomorrow.
                  recieved battery and mount for batt from password jdm.
                  installed engine and transmission
                  missing drivers side motor mount anybody have an extra?
                  hooked up battery and tested system.

member ride thread
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

member ride thread
                    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Sexy man.
                      Originally posted by 92dm
                      I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                      VOUCHES
                      Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

them are some small pictures. looks great from what i can see.
                        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

any more updates?? got your hondata yet ?? could you also post a picture of a the password JDM battery relocator kit with the battery installed, i'm planning on getting the same thing, just wondering what it looks like installed. thanks man.

Comment

have been working non stop so havent had time for updates. I did get the motor running and now have 200 miles on it and will have 500 before my tuning session on tuesday. Had to take off my modified h23 upper plenum in exchange for my f22a6 plenum due to a vacuum leak i cannot find causing the car to idle at 3000 rpm.

Tuning session will include install of the hondata and gm 3bar map sensor as wells as installation of my prologger's boost control solenoid. as well as 1000cc injectors. Fuel will be running e85. need to install my walbro 255 pump this weekend. We are expecting around 500 hp maybe more as this is kinda a first sohc build that is actually seriously built. The only limitation i forsee will be my turbo which will probably max out around 500hp. I also need to in the future have my intercooler piping reworked because its a bunch of universal bends and im not really feeling that. Id rather have one piece polished piping.
                            Im going to try to get some decent pictures this weekend of the engine bay after i clean it again. Pics taken in my garage suck due to my massive flourescent lite setup so id like to get some daylight pictures. I also plan on taking video of my dyno pulls for your guys.

member ride thread
                            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

i just read all 9 pages and wow dude i love the thought, originality, and not to mention the boosted single cam motor. i love it all

-sean
                              Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                              Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

pics

member ride thread
                                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Working...
                                X