Anyone know how to remove this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know how to remove this

anyone know how to remove the piece on the door that acts as a guide for the rear part of the window its on the outside mine sticks out and makes the window not go up right. I will try to post a pic in a bit
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

"Self Renewed"

Comment

i think i know what your talking about

just get a saw and cut it off

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Post a pic! That will help out quite a bit.
        Click for my ride thread.

Comment

heres a pic

MY RIDE

vouches:
          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
            heres a pic

from what i see with that small pix, few clips holds it
            Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
            -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

yes but I want to know how to take it off so I can put a new one on

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

lol, clips DO NOT keep it in.

ur gonna have to roll down ur window. pull down the run channel all the way from the top/sides of the door. then after that you should see 3 screws. unscrew and remove the door sash trim by hand. done.

installation is in reverse. its easy.

if you had a coupe there are more steps, a lil tricky but still pretty easy.

have fun
                Sean
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83

ur gonna have to roll down ur window. pull down the run channel all the way from the top/sides of the door. then after that you should see 3 screws. unscrew and remove the door sash trim by hand. done.

have fun
                  Sean
                  u must have a magnifly glass cause i was talking about something else on what i thought it pointed at.
                  Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                  -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

have fun
                    Sean
                    I thought it was like two phillips and it just pops out? At least thats how my fronts were. Might be diff for some. But thats all my front ones took. Dont drop the screws when reinstalling.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

have fun
                      Sean
                      That's exactly correct. Not a hard fix at all.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

I figured it wouldn't be too hard I just didn't want to go at it without knowing how it comes off, but thanks sean for the help and sorry to everyone else for not making the picture big enough.

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

are you wanting to just remove it or replace it? dont just remove it. if you do, it is very easy to pry the window open and break into your car.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                          X