X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xenon/HID lights

Hey guys
    i read the reviews on the HID bulbs, and i guess sylvania silverstar
    and the RS Type Super White Bulbs are the best ones. where can i get the RS ones, as i have no clue where to find them
    Thanks !
    btw are the walmart cyberwhites anygood or what ?
    Members Ride - 1993 Honda Accord EX

those arent hid bulbs, those are standard bulbs that try and use "hid" as a basemark for their product.

honestly, the less blue the better...silverstarts are good but people say they dont last long cause they do burn a little hotter. whatever you do, do the 9006 to 9005 conversion with any bulb to get better output.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
      those arent hid bulbs, those are standard bulbs that try and use "hid" as a basemark for their product.

honestly, the less blue the better...silverstarts are good but people say they dont last long cause they do burn a little hotter. whatever you do, do the 9006 to 9005 conversion with any bulb to get better output.
      what do you mean by conversion ???
      arent those the standard bulbs that fit anyways ?
      Members Ride - 1993 Honda Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Accord07
        what do you mean by conversion ???
        arent those the standard bulbs that fit anyways ?
        making 9005 bulbs work for your 9006 slots which result more light like accordztech said. I'm plannin on doing it when my bulbs go off.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Working...
        X