No announcement yet.

It Happens Right?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill pay 4 da parts and shipping... lol aint no way.. ima drive 2 ohio wit dez gas prices!!! lol hang that up! lol
    Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
    Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
    Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
    Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

Comment

so parts list... what you got 4 me?
      Member's Ride Thread

Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
      Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185

Comment

Originally posted by Shay91Racer
        Yo man this is BULLSH!T, STRAIGHT BULLSH!T!!!! So i was driving minding my own business cruising thru a green light when this van turns out in front of me from the opposite direction.. *CRASH!!* so this is what i'm left with.....

What u guys think?
        thats some @#$% up $#%& man. dont yall hate it when someone drives stupid, with a cell phone, speeding like crazy cuts you off or something like that and if they stop, they'll come out saying that you wasn't paying attention and that you was driving reckless while talking on their cell phone acting all innocent like they did nothing wrong.
        my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
        MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

so again.... parts list read it off 2 me..
          Member's Ride Thread

Comment

early morning bump..
            Member's Ride Thread

Comment

..... CHELLO? bump
              Member's Ride Thread

Comment

man thats rowdy, i would say u need

right fender, front bumper, right headlight and corner light, new grill, maybe a radiator and support bracket for the radiator, under the fender there is a cover, u might need that, and the way it looks the suport for your front bumper is messed up so that is unknow to me on what it is. Hood is messed up also. oh and a paint job.

If u have insurance, they will prolly put it at a total loss

but if u got bank and "<3" your car, then dish out the paper.
                www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

Comment

thats whats hot... good part is ive decide to get both left n right fenders from my bud B-Bomb on here. Ne1 got a hood they're willing to sale for less than $45 shipped 72209?
                  Last edited by Shay91Racer; 06-11-2007, 02:00 PM.
                  Member's Ride Thread

Comment

bump for parts!
                    Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Newayz guys.... coming soon will b a post dedicated to my rebuild. be amazed wooooo! lol
                      Member's Ride Thread

Comment

ok..... UPDATE!!!!!

Insurance people came by to get an estimate on the damage of my car.... They said they might right it off as a total loss. Hmmm.... ok. Also i found out that my car's tranny has a real bad leak now.... the pipe thats behind the radiator has a gash in it from when the lady hit me. so now fluid gushes out like crazi... da good part is... ive been meaning to change that tranny oil... so hopefully they get they're stuff together n settle this case so i can get my car up n running again.... I MISS KDUBYA lol
                        Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Update

well..... rebirthing this here.... I GOT BODY PARTS TODAY.... total price $55.73 for 2 fenders and front bumper.... BRAND SPANKIN NEW!!! pics here

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

down for 4 months and still cranks up like a champ..... HONDAZ RULE!!!!
                            Member's Ride Thread

Comment

welp project on hold for a sec.... 175 to pull da frame and put my new parts on, not that i cant do that myself, but i think the radiators busted now, fluid flows like a bitch and it overheated about 10 minutes ago.... damn more n more shyt to take care of
                              Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Sux but it looks like an easy fix - new radiator supports, bumper cover, upgrade to a CF hood, new fenders, do the grill hack, and you're good to go!

Daniel
                                Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X