It Happens Right?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It Happens Right?!

Yo man this is BULLSH!T, STRAIGHT BULLSH!T!!!! So i was driving minding my own business cruising thru a green light when this van turns out in front of me from the opposite direction.. *CRASH!!* so this is what i'm left with.....

What u guys think?
    Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
    Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
    Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
    Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

sucky deal, unlegit drivers suck
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Ouch at least its fixable by the looks of it. Need a new hood, front crossmember, bumper support deal, fender, headlight. Just to name a few.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

same thing happened to me...

except i may or may not have rear ended someone

so its not the same.. but i had to get a new hood and headlight/corner light and radiator support lol
        sucks
        OHIO CB7'S #11
        SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

sorry to see and hear that i would be very mad....because i ride dirty

Comment

Same thing happened to me, and the guy had no insurance. So mine looked just the same. Spent alomst 2 GRAND to fix it ( using OEM parts), so after market will be like $1200.00 if you do it yourself. Mine came out really good, only fender is off by like an 3/8 inch. You can't even tell from about 7' away, only up close. But I am about to take it all apart and make it body shop workmanship. Takes a lil' bending, finess, patience, and a good eye. Good Luck.
            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

yeah... da good part... i left my mark on da street i got about a 10ft skid mark on the street. lol but yeah.. i most likely will jus go 2 upullit and grab my parts after i get an estimate n my check off their insurance so its all good. anyone knw how much a crossmember will run?
              Member's Ride Thread

Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
              Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185

Comment

That sucks man, at least you're o.k. As for the car it definetly looks repairable

SOLD!!
                Boosted H22
                375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

yeah no scrapes or nething but... what an adrenaline rush!!!
                  Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by jacobuchanan140
                    same thing happened to me...

except i may or may not have rear ended someone

lol, ive been there man, cept i rear ended this chick at like 3mph, she was turning right, and so was i, i was behind her, stopped, there was nobody coming, she started rolling as to go, so i was rolling and looking left to see if anybody was coming, and BAM, then she got out, and was this skinny white chick, with the ugliest infant ive ever seen, and she said "omg what was that for?", and i said, its cause your driving a taur-ass.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord
                      lol, ive been there man, cept i rear ended this chick at like 3mph, she was turning right, and so was i, i was behind her, stopped, there was nobody coming, she started rolling as to go, so i was rolling and looking left to see if anybody was coming, and BAM, then she got out, and was this skinny white chick, with the ugliest infant ive ever seen, and she said "omg what was that for?", and i said, its cause your driving a taur-ass.
                      same exact thing happened to me but it was a jeep lol
                      at least there was no insurance claim since my little cb didnt do shit to their jeep
                      OHIO CB7'S #11
                      SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

u guys are silly.... whats ur estimates?
                        Member's Ride Thread

Comment

$100 i got a hook up
                          OHIO CB7'S #11
                          SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

$100 for all that i need? help me wit YO hookup lets make dis OUR hookup LOL hahahaha
                            Member's Ride Thread

Comment

ha lol its a guy who lives down the street from me he does all my body work for cheap since hes retired and sources parts for cheap from j-yards lol so if you wanna drive to ohio ill see what i can do
                              OHIO CB7'S #11
                              SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

Working...
                              X