Honda Accord BROCHURE PDF's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda Accord BROCHURE PDF's

For your downloading pleasure (at the expense of these poor folks' bandwidth, so don't go all and download at once):

1989 Accord (1990) Full-Colour Brochure (with add-on options like spoiler, roof rack, and the elusive center arm rest..)

91 Honda Accord EXi Full-Colour Brochure PDF file

and

1992 Honda Accord (Sedan/AerodeckWagon) Full Colour Brocure PDF file

So Beautiful. I like the fender sidemarkers on the EXi. The wagon looks yummy too
    Last edited by BlackPearl2006; 05-22-2007, 12:55 PM.
    My Ride (Click here)

Holy Mackerel! The EXi has 4-wheel steering?! What is this, some kind of prototype? Forgive my ignorance, but I've never even heard of an EXi til now....wow. Reading as I go.... Sorry if I'm annoying you cb veterans with my Noobiness.
    My Ride (Click here)

Comment

Hm, that's funny, on the 92 Accord brochure it says if you lock OR unlock the driver door from the outside or inside, the rest of the doors will follow suite. Does everyone else's do this? Mine only does that when you LOCK the door, not when you unlock the door (with the actual door lock, not the power lock button).
      My Ride (Click here)

Comment

What's this switch lever for?

Oh man, I'm going crazy with this! (Ok, so I figured out by now that this must be a Euro brochure, as the cars are RHD and have cool stuff our USDM cars don't have.)

So, btw, what the heck is the lever/button in the middle of our two dash air vents for? (USDM has a dummy plate there instead, where most of us seem to mount our alarm LEDs.)
        My Ride (Click here)

Comment

Originally posted by BlackPearl2006
          Hm, that's funny, on the 92 Accord brochure it says if you lock OR unlock the driver door from the outside or inside, the rest of the doors will follow suite. Does everyone else's do this? Mine only does that when you LOCK the door, not when you unlock the door (with the actual door lock, not the power lock button).
          What you say is true. The brocure is wrong I guess

Oh man, I'm going crazy with this! (Ok, so I figured out by now that this must be a Euro brochure, as the cars are RHD and have cool stuff our USDM cars don't have.)

So, btw, what the heck is the lever/button in the middle of our two dash air vents for? (USDM has a dummy plate there instead, where most of us seem to mount our alarm LEDs.)
          If I remember correctly, it is for the climate control. It was an option on the JDM (and I guess EDM) Accords
          Last edited by Tnwagn; 05-22-2007, 09:28 AM.

Originally posted by Maple50175
          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

On Wagons, well at least EX trim, you can do that but only from the passengers side door and the hatch. It only will lock doors from the drivers side.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
            JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Yes if i use my key all doors unlock.

If i lock from inside all doors lock.

When i put my car in D4 all doors lock.

And of course my keyless entry locks/unlocks as well.

Comment

updated with one more brochure from 1989 (1990 Accord). (See first post)

This one features all the add-ons you can get for the car, like the window rain guards, sunroof deflector, luggage rack, spoiler, and the infamous center armrest console (which, until now, I only thought was made for automatic coupes)

Pretty cool.

Also, I've been sporting clear corners (ala Euro) with amber fender side markers. Until now I've been thinking it doesn't match, and that eventually I will upgrade to clear fender side markers, but after looking at this brochure the amber fender lights with clear corners doesn't look bad! I rather like it!
                Last edited by BlackPearl2006; 05-22-2007, 01:03 PM.
                My Ride (Click here)

Comment

Am I the only one that enjoyed all this EDM (and nostalgic) goodness?
                  My Ride (Click here)

Comment

nope i just seen this thanx for the info man

Ride List
                    1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                    2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                    newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

mine used to lock and unlock when i press the button on the keyfob, and aim the key at the small infrared window at the driver side handle...

mine also locks all doors when i hit the lock button, and also unlocks all of em..

im digging the OEM power seats!!!!

if im not mistaken, this is from an Aussie brochure

4ws EXi was an AUssie model..

JDM CB2/4's were EXL-i's and Si's

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                      Honda Accord Euro-R
                      Honda Odyssey Absolute
                      Honda City I-DSi
                      Honda Stream

Comment

That lever allows cold air to still enter the front middle vents even when the front demister or foot vents are set on hot

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
                          That lever allows cold air to still enter the front middle vents even when the front demister or foot vents are set on hot
                          X2.. agree

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                          Honda Accord Euro-R
                          Honda Odyssey Absolute
                          Honda City I-DSi
                          Honda Stream

Comment

Conversion

Originally posted by evil_demon_01

I wonder if there's a way to find/purchase this lever system and add it to our USDM models.

Not only would that be a great "collectible" addition that would make one USDM model stand out a bit more with this added feature, but it would also be practical. I just read a thread the other day on how many of us like to blow hot air on our feet, but open the sunroof to let in cold air on our face.

This lever would serve the same purpose, and allow us to experience this feeling without necessarily opening the sunroof all the time.

I wonder if my USDM CB would be a simple plug-n-play if I magically acquired the assembly from a non USDM version. Do the Canadian CB's have them? (I'm thinking junkyard, when we go up to BC)
                            Last edited by BlackPearl2006; 05-30-2007, 02:04 PM.
                            My Ride (Click here)

Comment

I wonder if there's a way to find/purchase this lever system and add it to our USDM models.

Not only would that be a great "collectible" addition that would make one USDM model stand out a bit more with this added feature, but it would also be practical. I just read a thread the other day on how many of us like to blow hot air on our feet, but open the sunroof to let in cold air on our face.

This lever would serve the same purpose, and allow us to experience this feeling without necessarily opening the sunroof all the time.

I wonder if my USDM CB would be a simple plug-n-play if I magically acquired the assembly from a non USDM version. Do the Canadian CB's have them? (I'm thinking junkyard, when we go up to BC)
                              I've never really looked at the mechanism part of mine but, It would appear looking at the manual that to convert the UDSM models you would require:
                              The lever, cable and heater box mechanism / Maybe complete heater box?
                              (Note: LHD and RHD have different mechanism at heater box)
                              Pics can be found on page 15-32 of the 90 Accord shop manual.
                              Oh BTW its called a "Cool Vent"

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
                              X