noob question about headlights from a 93 to a 91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

noob question about headlights from a 93 to a 91

will 92 93 accord headlights fit on my 91?

What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

this is a joke right?
    U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

hahah no! i need an answer, and the search question is too broad so every post that has 91 or 93 comes up..and its annoying.
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

yES But you need to change the grill...

my 90 headlight will fit better...

Comment

waht if i leave my 91 grill? does it rub or doesnt line up?

please explain...

hehe thanks for the help on the noobie question =)

Retro!

Hater

Comment

DAMN NOOBIE. I got nothin.

Comment

yes 92/93 headlights will work on your 91.

yes 92/93 headlights will fit with your current grill, though not fit extremely well. most feel that 92/93 headlights work best with a 92/93 grill.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                yes 92/93 headlights will work on your 91.

yes 92/93 headlights will fit with your current grill, though not fit extremely well. most feel that 92/93 headlights work best with a 92/93 grill.
                I thought it was necessary to change the hood, grill and fenders when doing a headlight swap?
                Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

No need to change the hood, the grill yes and the corners too. There might b a lil gap on the front bumper (bottom of headlights)but only noticable in close up.
                  So tu sum it up if you want to interchage headlights u need grill and corners of the same year (90-91) or (92-93)
                  Last edited by JailBa8; 06-19-2004, 12:59 PM.
                  U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

I wanna see pics of this when it's done, sounds cool
                    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

thanks guys for the help. i really appreciate it.

i dont know when im getting the headlights but i might manage with the 91 grill for now, and later upgrade.

but i may just do black housings.

ill for sure to post pictures.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Working...
                      X