custom grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

custom grill

sup people well i have been working on a custom grill during this day and i just want to show off my progress for now . i still need to sand it even more add a lil more fiberglass and sand it again and sand sand sand it till it's like a babies ass lol. and time to paint and install

It seems like its gonna look good when its done. How did you attatch the eyelids to the grill? and did you make them out of something covered with fiberglass, or are the eyelids solid fiberglass? Keep us updated
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

the eyelids are solid fiberglass and the fiberglass attached itself to the grill had to do some tiny holes so i can shove in some fiber glass inside so it would be one solid peace. i used a 90/91 accord grill but mine is 92

Comment

Nice dude. Looks like its gonna be awesome when its done.
        R.I.P. CB7; hello spec-v!

Member's Ride
        FS thread: full part-out

Help me with my spec-V fund, buy my stuff!!!
        Degree of rice and performability are inversely related.

Comment

Reppin it Colorado style!!!! looks like its gonna be sick!!!! you should looking to making a mould and making some paper in yo bank!! I'd probably buy one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by topcop182
            Reppin it Colorado style!!!! looks like its gonna be sick!!!! you should looking to making a mould and making some paper in yo bank!! I'd probably buy one!!!
            lol i'll think about it i haven't done anything to it since i'm working in my porfolio in macromedia flash but once i get a chance i'll get back to it

Comment

good job man, keep us posted with some pictures

Comment

thank you i haven't work on it since 2 weeks but i wanna get at it back again but since the garage door got hit by my mom lol... i cant do it in the garage cuz my dad whines about the smell of the fiberglass....

Comment

looks like itll be sweet when its all done!!
                  "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                  "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                  Disregard females, acquire currency
                  BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Working...
                  X