edm cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

edm cluster

I bought a edm cluster from "jarhead" and i think its for a 92 because the connections are different from mine wich is a 90 . So i had to change the harness on the bottom left side and the 1 on the top but when i changed the one on the top it didn't work maybe i wired it wrong but i was wondering if sum one can get me the pig tail for the top and or the schematics for both so i can connect the rite wires . When i use my 90 harness it works but there are two pins left out on the end and the lights don't function properly as far as seatbelt & cruise control light stays on . And these don't work turn signals , e brake , high beam light works when its ready when i use my flashers the cruise control ,seat belt & cel flashes i will post pix when i get off work i even took a video

yeah on the 90-91 the B plug, almost all the wires are in diff pin locations in comparison to the 92-93. best way to do it is look at both the wiring diagrams and repin...
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
      yeah on the 90-91 the B plug, almost all the wires are in diff pin locations in comparison to the 92-93. best way to do it is look at both the wiring diagrams and repin...
      very true, there are actually two different sets of plugs for the 90-91 and one set on the 92-93 as far as I have seen. the A plug also differs between 90 and 93 but you can pretty easily match the 7 wires up since the colors are the same on both. as far as edm clusters go i'm not 100% positive what you are looking at but good luck. post some pics of your car harness plugs and wires and the plugs on the 92 cluster. did you get the 92 pigtails with the cluster?
      Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
      Project 240SX
      Originally posted by chillin943
      anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

pmed

Comment

this means that you have my old cluster. it IS for a 90/91 ex. so your car might have a few different things goin on...but right now, i have a 92/93 coupe cluster in my car, and its working fine, all plugs the same....

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Working...
          X