Xenon bumper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xenon bumper?

Does this bumper have a lip added to it? Or does it come this way? Thanks. Also do JDM bumper all have fog lights? Or can I buy a JDM bumper without having to wire anything, because that what I'm looking for,a JDM bumper to just install and paint, no wiring. Thanks

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

a lil more research next time. this lip kit goes over the factory bumper it should fit the JDM bumper. if you want fogs you will have to cut that lip kit.

Comment

There is no lip added to it Xenon front bumper. The link below shows another member with the same bumper. Buy the way, if you are interested, I have the same aggresive side skirts as those pictured in your original post for sale which are brand new, never used, ormounted.

CB7 with Xenon Front Bumber
      600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

O.K what about the JDM bumpers? Do all of them require any extra wiring? Are there extra lights that must be added. Basically I jsut want to get a bumper that doesnt have any exta wiring. Thanks

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22
        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

from what i've seen no. go to jdmshit.com or any other site that has jdm bumpers. they come w/ headlights and turn signals. and possibly fogs. but i am sure will need to call and specify which setup you want at any business. good luck.
          hey. my cb7 has morphed. haha.

Comment

pm joeyboycb7 he has that exact bumper lip, i had it here for a while and i was debating if i was gonna do it and decided not to, but he has it now, and i dont think he is gonna use it either since he is going with the jdm 92-93 front bumper

Comment

Working...
            X