No announcement yet.

tinting and the rear deck lid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5% is for sure illegal in any states where there are window tinting laws... which im sure is every state.

Here, and also in most states, 35% is the legal limit. 35% to me look pointless because you can see straight through it, even at night.. if you want to be noticed, youre going to have to go illegal..

Comment

I got 35% up front and 20% in the back and mine look real nice. Not too dark or light.

Honestly though, when I get my new windshield I'll be redoing the front windows down to 20% also.
      1992 Accord LX CB9 149K Stock
      2014 F350 Platinum CCSB SRW

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
        Is 5% legal? Just curious.. Later
        Mad illegal yo... I've gotten tickets but i'll never take them off!!

Comment

I have 20%. Good view of it in my sig.
          Gary A.K.A. Carter
          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

this is just a random question, but can you pass inspection if your third brake light is not visible?

and here is the site that states the laws for tint in each state.

http://www.tintcenter.com/laws/
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Just curious has any one installed the rear window tint ? I tried and it was realy difficult. I had the sqeege. adhesive and template with the utility knife. But for some reason it wound shape to the glass. It was 2.5% in the rear window. which is not illegal in my state. Some one told me you have to cut it into strips so that you can shape it easier. I'm putting 35% mirror tint on all four corners and 2.5 % on the side wings and visor. Mirror is super hard to see in .

Comment

Working...
              X