No announcement yet.

what colors did cb7's come in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is the NH-531M but its listed as 91...my car is a 90, is that right? And I love my color, there are too many of the greenish blues out there, white red and mine ownz j00
    No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

make sure to vote in the cb7 colors poll.
      part 1 is for 90-91s.
      part 2 is for 92-93
      part 3 is also for 92-93.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

NH-536M

I did'nt see anything on this thread about NH-536H the silver color found on my 91 SE. It's a bright silver, almost the same as aluminium spray paint. Infact, I pressure washed all the paint off one of my mirrors by accident. So I used ceramic aluminium engine spray paint as a temporary fix. Can barly tell the differance. Can any one come up with the name for this silver?

Comment

What's my wagon's paint called???

So anyone know what paint my new hooptie has???

It's a '92 LX 5-speed, in case that helps - cobalt blue maybe?

Comment

Look inside the driver's side door and you should see the code there. Match that up to the codes here and see!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevergote
              Look inside the driver's side door and you should see the code there. Match that up to the codes here and see!
              Thanks, but I'm at work - and the car's at home in the garage - and I forgot to look last night!!! (whine, complain )

Comment

i'm guessin' i have a geneva green color although in my door it read g26-p and not g62-p
                I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

my 4th gen coupe is the R-78P color red pearl, i like this color alot, the only color i like more is the green color

Comment

R-78P here also...LOL its the bomb diggity although I do like the green color like flips car
                    "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                    sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                    Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                    Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                      i guess mine is that cappucino color.....god awful color....eww
                      same with me man i have cappacino color too and the rare brown dash board but nice cream colors seats hey fizzy can i gte your info bro on those parts

(\__/)
                      (O.o )
                      (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

B58M-3 - Concord Blue Met.

Don't see too many that color!

Comment

Yea, all these colors are nice exept for the brown color. But on my 92 coupe I got G-73M-3 and its that light green color. I didn't like it when I got the car but too expensive to paint the whole car over(door jambs etc.) But I'll tell you what, if you got a perfect body no dents and paint the whole car this color including moldings, lips, etc. like I did mine, it looks great! And you don't see too many of these opal green color accord looking hooked up and tight looking. Mostly all beat up so it makes the color look bad. I think ive seen this color on civics but it may be a little different.

Comment

I've seen a number of brown Accords that looked pretty nice... I guess brown is just associated with dirt, so they don't always look interesting.

I agree that the green ones (any of the green Honda colors) look really nice when in good shape. I didn't realize it until my friend bought one in nearly perfect condition... I always saw the beat up green ones and thought "why the hell would someone EVER buy that color off the lot?" ... The reason is because the car looked sweet as hell when it was brand new

Comment

I've seen a number of brown Accords that looked pretty nice... I guess brown is just associated with dirt, so they don't always look interesting.

I agree that the green ones (any of the green Honda colors) look really nice when in good shape. I didn't realize it until my friend bought one in nearly perfect condition... I always saw the beat up green ones and thought "why the hell would someone EVER buy that color off the lot?" ... The reason is because the car looked sweet as hell when it was brand new

Comment

I have frost white

but the code doesnt mention a clear coat to it

I know my car is hard to clean and stains is that due to being lackin clear coat

Comment

Working...
                                X