Egged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egged

Some punk kid thought it would be funny to throw an egg at my car!!! Most of it is on my back window, but some got on the paint!!!!. It must of happened yesterday because today it was hard. Nobody told me shit. My neighbors knew that shit was going to get hard and damage my paint, but did they say anything, nooo. I would have said something for them. I was already late for class, so i just razorbladed what i can off the window. Anybody have any suggestions for the paint, like will claybar work. And do you think my paint is damaged now.

Since my neighbors didnt say anything, my silencer comes off tonight.

Accordztech, my car is your color, do you know any brands that match it by any chance, just in case my paint is fucked.

have u washed it off yet bro?

i got egged before. i think i washed and it was ok...i claybar polished and waxed and it was fine. sometimes it will leave a white circle or something. usually a high speed buffer with some compound will get it off.

im not sure how well claybar will work though. just first wash the hell out of it.

our paint isnt hella deep like black or red so its easier for the colors to blend with eachother.

after you wash it take pics or something, id like to see...hopefully washing and waxing will be godo enough.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

I am still in school right now so i will do it the second i get home. Luckily 98% is on the window. I started the window with a scraper, but i will finish it off with brillow. Do you know if autozone or pepboys carry claybar by any chance?

Comment

they sure do. wash it first though. then feel the paint, if its not smooth and u can feel a bump where it was egged then claybar it. if its smooth try to wax it over.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

As soon as i got home the street light above me went out!!! But i used a flashlight, I got the egg off the pain in the back with a little bit of joy, and i brillowed the window. However i somehow got sprinckles of egg on the front windshield and hood. It was very dark out, but it looked like i cooked it on the hood, and is really gona come out bad. I will take a second crack at it in the morning.

Comment

try and really dillute the dawin soap. hehe it hurts the paint.

window u can use some window cleaner at honda or some concentrate that rubbs on the window....

the paint, can u feel the egg? at least its cleaned up. sine u use dawn when u put some wax on it, it will hide more.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

that sucks but don't worry too much the egg will come off fine it just takes a little work as long as you got most of it off for now your fine. My cars have been egged like 5 times within 2 months stupid kids.... but anyways all my cars are black and i got nothing left on my cars but i know the feeling i mean i've washed 3 cars at midnight before and i know it sucks

Comment

theyy dont have claybar around here the said its extinct

Comment

keep looking....

its sometimes hard to find, but sometimes u have to go to far out places then u find it.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

sometimes you gotta ask the cashier because they don't put claybars on the shelves for some reason i guess they're scared someone will steal them.
                    Last edited by Blk EX Coupe; 04-21-2004, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Your not alone some fuckin jealous asshole who probably doesnt even have a car spit on my car. Some people can be such assholes i hope they rot in hell oh my bad they already are thats why they dont have shit now lol. Now i gotta park my shit in the yard I know if i catch them doin it imma snap their necks on the low i bet they were some pussy ass highschool students mad cause they wanna whip like me it around have chicks on my sac like me. p.s excuse my french

Comment

Hey man, MOTHERS makes a clay bar kit, its in the California Gold line of cleaners for them, you can get it at any speed shop or Canadian Tire, Pep Boys, Auto Zone all over the place. It retails for about $20 Canadian, according to my calculations thats about 25 cents american. hehehe
                        good luck MANG!
                        If you can't hear it before you can see it...It's not worth it.
                        The Pop Tarts guy says: BAAAAAAAAAAYUM!
                        But Lil' Jon says: YEEEEEEEEEEEEAYUH!...and OKAAAAAAAYEH!
                        EATSLEEPDRIVE

Comment

Thanks man, I was quick enough to get off the rest by the next day, I will still pick up a kit or 2 in the future, because my car is hot with shit periodically.

Comment

yeah an angry ex girlfriend used styling gel to write violent messages on my hood.. i used buffing compound and it came right out..

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Hmm.. you don't know growguy do you? ...

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
                              Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
                              Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
                              Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

Working...
                              X