bmw e36 fogs in our accord?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bmw e36 fogs in our accord?

anybody ever tought about trying to put some in the 90/91 front bumper? they're generally the same shape. bmw's are prolly shorter tho.

i've been thinking about it for a while now, but i've never really looked into it. haven't measured, havent done anything.

anybody else tought about this?

never thought about it, but I have a 92 accord
    although I think they may work, but someone would have to be willing to test it out.

Set on eBay

-1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

I think I'm gonna get E34 fogs for my '93...

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I read somewhere that the 97-01 Prelude fogs are almost the same size as the 90-91 OEM Accord ones...

Comment

i think i have a pair laying around at school, ill check, if not i can get them for mmmmadddd cheap. I love college discounts
          JustBlaze

Comment

I have a set of 1997 BMW 5 series fog lights that I've been waiting to install in my bumper. My dad had someone rip the BMW license plate he had on the front bumper off, requiring a new front bumper. The insurance company told them to install all new fogs too, so he gave the old ones to me. Unfortunatly the company botched the crap out of the fogs and nocked the tabs off, so I'm fabbing up a way to install them without all of the tabs.

These are the fogs, and they will look badass with any blackhoused headlights, as they're blackhoused as well.

http://www.procarparts.com/products/BM9739-3912FLX.JPG
            Mine are not fluted though, they're completely clear.

and I actually read up on some bmw forums, there's quite a few common mods to them to change them to driving lights instead of fog lights.

I say install them and be the first on here to do it.
            Last edited by dwf137; 09-18-2006, 09:14 AM.
            --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

well i know that the 525i 92 bmw got projector fog light. i took the lens out and plannin on puttin them in my lowbeam on my 93. kinda strange that ur fog light dont have projector lens
              DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

I work at a bmw junkyard if anyone needs these fogs
                Two Toned CB7 crew #1

Comment

Working...
                X