The DANGER of lambo doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The DANGER of lambo doors

Yeah, I'm posting this in three different sections because I think it's a very important thing to get out. Forgive me if you see something wrong with this. I just wouldn't want to see any of you guys end up in this situation.

http://ultimatecarforum.com/smf/index.php?topic=777.0

I saw this in a thread this morning, the danger of lambo doors, this lamborghini flipped over onto its roof, making it impossible to open the doors once the vehicle caught on fire, I put the pictures down lower in the thread so that people who do not want to see the pictures do not have to, so BE WARNED: SOME GRAPHIC PICTURES. I never really thought of this senario before, but its a scary thought!!! Although unless you have a lamborghini you wont have to wrry about it as most aftermarket conversion kits allow the door to swing both up and out like a stock door
    view the website for the rest of the story.

Let me point something out, this does not apply to lambo door kits. Yes, it's a tragedy but what's the likelyhood a CB7Tuner member finds themselves upside down in a lambo that's on FIRE! Ya, not likely......

It's about as congruent as announcing to everyone that a G4 private jet can't pull 8g manuevers.
    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

tight.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Same thing...
        http://www.ogrish.com/archives/2_die...g_19_2006.html
        Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
        -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
        MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

mMmM BBQ

Comment

we install lambo door kits at my work and i hate them, i think they cause too many problems, and id never put them on my car, and not all kits swing out very far before they go vertical...
            Last edited by heylookitsdylan; 09-11-2006, 03:38 PM.
            -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
            newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
            newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
            newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct

mine is better because it shows the license plate.

Comment

wow that is vivid.
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan
                  we install lambo door kits at my work and i hate them, i think they cause too many problems, and id never put them on my car, and not all kits swing out very far before they go vertical...

i totally agree with you about the door kits ,plus there is the added weight of these kits.
                  WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

i think the biggest tragity is the fact that people think labo kits are cool

would suck to get stuck in a lambo on fire but at least your goin out in style. but if this was pointed to lambo kits just think how easy it would be to break them if you were in danger, very easy

Comment

i am kinda old school,but if i am gonna anything line that to my doors it would be suiside doors.But like others have stated they all have there draw backs
                      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Everyone's barking up the wrong tree on this one. It's not the upward swinging doors that caused the problem, it's the fact that the side windows are too small to crawl out of. Doors get stuck shut in accidents all the time just from the body crumpling; they don't have to flip over for it to happen.

Accords don't have this problem as bad; it's relatively easy to crawl through the window on our cars.
                        - Ghosty
                        WTB: MAP sensor (2+bar), IAT sensor, ECU & dizzy harness plugs... PM me!
                        FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostyman
                          Everyone's barking up the wrong tree on this one. It's not the upward swinging doors that caused the problem, it's the fact that the side windows are too small to crawl out of. Doors get stuck shut in accidents all the time just from the body crumpling; they don't have to flip over for it to happen.

Accords don't have this problem as bad; it's relatively easy to crawl through the window on our cars.
                          i concur... nonetheless, regarding what happened to that guy - thas still gross!
                          Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

If the car had rolled over like the lambo in the there was a good possibilty that there were unconcious. lambo doors..... small windows or not there would be a good possibilty thats they would have died.

I aslo have seen worse things then that in person. tragic but ture

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Working...
                            X