EDM foglights......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDM foglights......

Hey yall... I woke up this morning to check my e-bay stuff and saw something very unique. They are EDM foglights for a 90-91 Accord. At first when I looked at them, I thought they were fake....(probaby are) never seen anything like them before but these look rigged pretty good if they are. Looking closely at the pictures however, the foglights don't seem to be just cut into the factory "cutouts" there is a rectangular border tracing where the foglights show thru. The brackets holding the foglights look really legit too so who knows. I wanted to confirm this with that one guy...can't think of the Accord member name at the moment....but the one who has the Euro-Accord with E-code EDM lamps to confirm if these are legit or not. So far I found out differences in between USDM and JDM foglamps...so Finland foglights? why not? they could be different too. He said these foglamps were made by a company called
    "ZKW,AUSTRIA.Lamps are H3.Approved E13,which is same as SAE or DOT." So obviously they aren't Stanley Honda but probably a rare aftermarket item.

I have a 92-93 Accord so of course I won't be able to use these foglights....but I have my stock 92-93 bumper to play around with so since it's already messed up, I'm going to try to be the first to rig 90-91 foglamps on them. If they do turn out ok, I'm going to write a writeup on this how-to. Then I'm going to pass these foglights on to somebody else with a true 90-91 front end.

The other main reason why I wanted this auction so bad was the fact that it came with sidemarkers and a JDM gauge cluster faces.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...EBWN%3AIT&rd=1
    I need a custom turbo manifold built....
    707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
    "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
    '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Nice find!

But ummm, JDM gauge faces? Heh...we have those in Canada...

Comment

usc has the ecode headlamps, but not a euro accord. I would guess they are just aftermarket fog lights but made specifically for the 90-91 accord.
      HSHO #3

Comment

After running a quick search on the company...it appears that they are big into doing Lighting for the BMW 3 series as well as other German cars...they make head lights and fog lights and such. I wonder if that was a set of 3 series fog lights were adapted to fit the Accord brackets perhaps? I don't know...I'm not sure how much I like them compared to the standard fogs, but they're definitely something you shouldn't see on another accord anytime soon.

Comment

those are jdm gauge faces, they don't have mph underneath.
          HSHO #3

Comment

Originally posted by WeDgE
            Nice find!

But ummm, JDM gauge faces? Heh...we have those in Canada...
            not quite. our have miles as well. those only have kms
            Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

whoa those look nice.. i still like the other ones better though ;P

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Originally posted by Trites
                not quite. our have miles as well. those only have kms
                Ah, good catch. I assumed they said MPH as well, just that the writing was faint.

Comment

i like those fogs better than the jdm ones...i didnt like the arrow type but the edm ones are something that i would like to invest in.
                  What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

those guages are not JDM nor they are canadain.. they are EURO spec ones...

tommy

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

valid point they go up to 220 japan is only 180 I believe. well that may not be the exact number but I know its less. Plus that makes sense because of the sellers location.
                      HSHO #3

Comment

Working...
                      X