ITR rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITR rims

I was wondering do the ITR rims fit without modification, as in needing spacer's or anything like that, because I found some for $500 bucks

Originally posted by mr_adrenalin714
    I was wondering do the ITR rims fit without modification, as in needing spacer's or anything like that, because I found some for $500 bucks
    this has been answered a few times before....

they dont fit perfectly just throwing them on, you need 5mm spacers OR u can shave down the caliper brackets some! either way works.....

Sean
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
      this has been answered a few times before....

they dont fit perfectly just throwing them on, you need 5mm spacers OR u can shave down the caliper brackets some! either way works.....

Sean
      Thanks! for the info, I just needed a quick answer good looking out

Comment

no problem, glad i could answer ur question....
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

no problem, glad i could answer ur question....

I seen your member's thread, I still have the same color paint too, I was thinking of repainting it with the same color

Comment

Originally posted by mr_adrenalin714

I seen your member's thread, I still have the same color paint too, I was thinking of repainting it with the same color

should prolly take this comment somewhere else, but yeah thats my plan when my paint goes to crap, to paint it with the same exact OEM color "rosewood brown-metallic"

im also looking for a set of ITRs right now! where did u find a set for 500??? except i dont plan on keeping them white....

Sean

Comment

should prolly take this comment somewhere else, but yeah thats my plan when my paint goes to crap, to paint it with the same exact OEM color "rosewood brown-metallic"

im also looking for a set of ITRs right now! where did u find a set for 500??? except i dont plan on keeping them white....

Sean
              I don't plan to to keep the rims white either I'm planning to paint them Black with the H emblem Red, I found them On hmotorsonline.com I assuming 500 bucks, with shipping and all that
              Last edited by mr_adrenalin714; 06-21-2006, 02:50 AM. Reason: left things out

Comment

i'm picking up a set this weekend for $500 CDN.. which is less than $450 US

rubber still has 90% tread on it too!

www.aznkid.com

Comment

sheesh, maybe i dont want ITRs anymore.....looks like a few people are getting some or in the pricess of it. not to mention the other people with them on.... hmmm

Comment

yea im about to mount mine this weekend if the military would stop ass fucking me without lube.....

Comment

OMFG?!?!?!

$500?! Where? Im willing to pay $600+

Let me know!

-Lam

Comment

dude JDMPassword is out!?! i got mine for 720shipped from them...they had 17's but they are 5lug...?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                          dude JDMPassword is out!?! i got mine for 720shipped from them...they had 17's but they are 5lug...?
                          I just got off the phone with PasswordJDM. They DO NOT have 4x114 ITRs.
                          They do, however, have 5 lug ITRs. Both in 15" and 16".

Sucks,
                          -Lam

Comment

Looks like its time for you to do the 5 lug conversion. 4lug was in the 96 or so ITR's.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                              Looks like its time for you to do the 5 lug conversion. 4lug was in the 96 or so ITR's.
                              4 Lug is the 96-97 Spec

Comment

Working...
                              X