DA armrest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DA armrest?

I was wondering if anyone is using or knew if a USDM armrest out of a DA would fit in a 90' EX sedan??

I just know all usdm DA integra's come with power seatbelts and a 90' EX sedan has power seatbelts. I dont see why it wouldnt fit but still would like to hear from someone who has done it or atleast seen or heard of it before. Pics would be awesome too.
    Last edited by uncle_el; 05-07-2006, 04:15 PM.

i dont know if it will work or think anyone has tried it but i may be wrong. be a pioneer and try it out and you tell us if it fits!
    10th anniversary crew #1

Comment

See, thats what sucks. The DA armrest are already pretty rare and its a tan one at that which I guess is like the rarest of all. Its not very cheap so I dont really want to buy it with a chance of it not fitting. I was hoping someone on here has seen it done or done it themselves.

Comment

Are you talking about the optional armrest console thingy? It does look semi similar to the cb armrest console option for the 90-91 Accord. I remember seeing someone selling a CB7 armrest console on e-bay awhile back saying it will fit 90-93 Integras too...but he didn't list pictures of it installed in his ride to prove it. I don't know if it would work the other way around (DA console in a CB) but if in fact what that seller was saying was true... i don't see why it won't work that way too... DA armrest console in a CB.
        Anyways I would try to research it more maybe in a Teg forum to see if maybe some people did this before spending money on something that won't fit or needs to be customized to fit.
        I need a custom turbo manifold built....
        707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
        "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
        '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Working...
        X