does n-e one know how to take off the stock shift nob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does n-e one know how to take off the stock shift nob

hey was is guys i have a 92 lx 5spd CB7 i tried to take off the shift nob off my car i even refered to the hanes accord manual book but still i cant take off the shift nob if u guys know how to take it off n post up how to that would be awsome!!!!!! F.Y.I i bought a skunk 2 type R shift
    ・オレンジ(デミオのオレンジがなかなかいい味を…)
      ・ブルー(インプレッサみたいな感じのメタリック系が何
      ・その他随時考え中…

......今日までの道の愚かな米に屈辱を与えるためにHonda Accord は作られた。愚かな競争を従事させている間抹消されるところ倍数の敵ターゲット。CB7 Honda Accord 。道の王。自動車恐怖。........

Originally posted by Riceburnin91
    hey was is guys i have a 92 lx 5spd CB7 i tried to take off the shift nob off my car i even refered to the hanes accord manual book but still i cant take off the shift nob if u guys know how to take it off n post up how to that would be awsome!!!!!! F.Y.I i bought a skunk 2 type R shift
    unscrew it

Comment

pull down the boot and turn the knob to the left.

Comment

i have tried all that but i still wont come off im about to break it off
          ・その他随時考え中…

......今日までの道の愚かな米に屈辱を与えるためにHonda Accord は作られた。愚かな競争を従事させている間抹消されるところ倍数の敵ターゲット。CB7 Honda Accord 。道の王。自動車恐怖。........

Comment

thats how it comes off..use vice grips if you dont care about saving it

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

becouse on the book it says to hold the two clips that are inside between the shift nob and shift boot and pull down and still it wont pull off i dont know what the F#*K is the problem
              ・その他随時考え中…

Comment

Turn COUNTER-CLOCKWISE and put some ass into it...Sometimes stock shift knobs are on there tight. Plus pull down the shift boot as mentioned.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i havent tought about that damn i didnt even think of that
                  ・その他随時考え中…

Comment

i going to go try that when i get aout of work but damn i get out so damn late hey thanks alot guys when i get it on there i will go out for a photo shoot so i can post pics of my car!!!!!
                    ・その他随時考え中…

Comment

if u guys still have more ideas on how to take that bitch off keep on postin peace out A-TOWN!!!!
                      ・その他随時考え中…

Comment

Originally posted by Riceburnin91
                      if u guys still have more ideas on how to take that bitch off keep on postin peace out A-TOWN!!!!
                      theres only one way to get it off!

Comment

i know theres only one way to get it off i meant like if you have to break it off ,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc!!!!
                          ・その他随時考え中…

Comment

why break it off? it unscrews. later.
                          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Pull down on the shift boot, when it pops down off the knob...unscrew it

One way and only one way

have a good day noob

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Iv'e had a hard time trying to get mine off, but iv'e never used tools before.

Comment

Working...
                              X