X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uncle_el
    i personally don't think you need a camber kit at any height:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=38799

rev, tenzo, konig, arospeed and volk are from from equals.
    rev, tenzo, and konig maybe. but in no way is the quality and finish of any of those wheels on par with that of volk.

while it is true that wheel manufacturer's outsource their designs for another company to produce, or use a different name in other country's, ray's wheel engineering (parent company of volk) is not outsourcing their wheels to be made by rev and tenzo. if that were the case, rev wheels would be stamped with ray's engineering.

which is all besides the point, that as long as you like it, that's all that matters.

ebay doesn't sell wheels. ebay is a medium through which people sell items. you can find plenty of "real" wheels (whatever that term means) on ebay, as long as you know what to look for.
    Yeah thanks for tryin to talk to me like im a fuckin idiot , BUT ANYWAYS
    I was abviously not saying ebay sells them , themselves jesus dont take everything so literal this is a Forum not a Presidential Conference , LOL

But yeah I See No Difference in the Volk Quality unless we are talking special steel , im lookin at 2 wheels and they look identical but its kewl with me i could care less just dont beleive that there is a quality jump worth the price difference at alll ......Only Difference in Looks is a Sticker PERIOD..

L8ter
    -Sean-Noxidea
    Last edited by Noxidea; 02-27-2006, 02:16 AM. Reason: forgot something
    Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

WOW , Sorry Uncle El That First line seems a little harsh , not how i intended it to sound at all , was just more shocked after being here so long that you had to pick apart my statement like i was a noob to computers and thought ebay was a store . Although that would be funny , SORRY came off so harsh just felt a bit insulted ,

-Sean-Noxidea

Comment

drop a little more
        and personal preference when it comes to rims, imo..no chromes

Comment

Originally posted by drey
          drop a little more
          and personal preference when it comes to rims, imo..no chromes

*** I Would Never Go Chrome**** Those Are Called Hyper Black Man They Look like a Shiny Gunmetal ,,,

READ READ READ Before Posting Answers Man

l8ta
          -Sean- Noxidea

Comment

personally. the rims are too busy... im a simpler person, therefore i like simple designs. keeps the clean look. or you can always roll on stock dubs. hehe
            My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by tweakit
              personally. the rims are too busy... im a simpler person, therefore i like simple designs. keeps the clean look. or you can always roll on stock dubs. hehe

Yup these are kinda busy but they look nice so i guess im probably going with them only cause i get em for cost witch is cheap , soo for now they are going on just to make it look decent before shows start this year

Thanks for comments though appreciate them all

-Sean-Noxidea

Comment

Working...
              X