Just Want Opinions ..??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Want Opinions ..??

OK the reason i want opinions is ive got this setup in my house and because its not spring yet i havent put it on the car

Neuspeed Race Springs
    Arospeed Camber Kit Front and Back
    Rev Model 7 17" Hyperblack Wheels knock of Volk GT-7's Basically
    Testors Red Transparent Paint
    Clear Bumpers and Corners

So I did a little Quick and easy photo shop of it , Please let me know what you guys think about it .. Doesnt matter if its not hott cause i already own the stuff but im wondering what people think thats all ,,

Thanks
    -Sean- AKA Noxidea

Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

duno bout the rims, but the drop looks nice, im sure its gona b a lil lower tho.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
      duno bout the rims, but the drop looks nice, im sure its gona b a lil lower tho.
      Really You Think Lower with Neuspeed Race Springs ?
      I Was wondering , everyone i talk to tells me tokico blues arent right for neuspeed race but right now i cant afford Koni's , wish i new how it would ride on HP's ..

-Sean- Noxidea

Comment

If you like it... then that's all that matters...

but since you asked...

RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by noxidea
          Really You Think Lower with Neuspeed Race Springs ?
          I Was wondering , everyone i talk to tells me tokico blues arent right for neuspeed race but right now i cant afford Koni's , wish i new how it would ride on HP's ..

-Sean- Noxidea
          you'll be fine with the blues... people over exaggerate...

it looks about right maybe + or - a little... but the blues seem to jack the races up a little for some reason...
          RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
            you'll be fine with the blues... people over exaggerate...

it looks about right maybe + or - a little... but the blues seem to jack the races up a little for some reason...

Thans for the advice ive heard alot of this blues arent good for race springs latelly and i was hoping it wasnt all true , thanks again man

-Sean- Noxidea

Comment

Thans for the advice ive heard alot of this blues arent good for race springs latelly and i was hoping it wasnt all true , thanks again man

-Sean- Noxidea
              Well...

it is kind of true... but the blues are definitely acceptable... anything is better than stock struts... and the blues get downed as being an IE replacement but they aren't that bad... Illumina's are better...

but I'm on blues and race, from Illuminas and the ride is perfectly fine as far as I'm concerned...

There used to be an old rumor that the combo of blues and races on tegs would bottom out when you hit a dip on turns so the word to never use them in that app... but somehow it got spread around with all the people parrotting shit they heard from somewhere but don't remember...
              RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

OK the reason i want opinions is ive got this setup in my house and because its not spring yet i havent put it on the car

Neuspeed Race Springs
                Arospeed Camber Kit Front and Back
                Rev Model 7 17" Hyperblack Wheels knock of Volk GT-7's Basically
                Testors Red Transparent Paint
                Clear Bumpers and Corners

So I did a little Quick and easy photo shop of it , Please let me know what you guys think about it .. Doesnt matter if its not hott cause i already own the stuff but im wondering what people think thats all ,,

Thanks
                -Sean- AKA Noxidea

as long as you like it, who cares what i think?

if you really want to know:
                1. you should fix the rust there in the rear.
                2. knockoff wheels...
                3. camber kit for race springs?

again, do what you like, what i think shouldn't matter.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Yeah get that rust spot fixed up I got a rust spot in the same place as you...Cant wait to get it fixed...only a couple more months
                  I look...You look
                  I rev...You rev
                  I win...You lose

vspooled

Comment

ok just to clear some things up , the rust isnt a problem will be fixed in no time i have, and sell the quarters , other than that UNCLE EL you questioned the camber kit on Neuspeed Race Springs , Does that mean i dont need it , i mean ive heard that 2" and lower i will need them , and as far as the wheels they are REV and they are exactly same as Tenzo,Konig,Volk , there is nothing different same weight same material same offset , I deal with Arospeed and they are basically a direct sales company almost all there stuff is someone elses but it comes factory direct to them and they use there name on it , its kinda like they get it from the maker, weird but working in a speed/machine shop you's be suprised how many thinks are same way , but dont be fooled Ebay doesnt sell real knockoff they sell more fakes . LOL

but appreciate the feedback ,

-Sean-Noxidea

Comment

I don't think you're gonna need a camber kit. If you're gonna use springs, u gotta get some new struts too or else you'll blow your stock ones.
                      Raceline USA

Comment

well i own one anyways soo it wont hurt to make sure its all set

thanks Guyz
                        -Sean-Noxidea

Comment

fix that rust then the rims would look nice

Comment

ha ha everyone says the same thing , thats funny , ok AGAIN I have and sell Quarter Panels For Rust Repair im in the process of getting Estimates , Thanks though . LMAO
                            Will Post Pics When Done ....!!!!

-Sean-Noxidea

Comment

ok just to clear some things up , the rust isnt a problem will be fixed in no time i have, and sell the quarters , other than that UNCLE EL you questioned the camber kit on Neuspeed Race Springs , Does that mean i dont need it , i mean ive heard that 2" and lower i will need them
                              i personally don't think you need a camber kit at any height:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=38799

, and as far as the wheels they are REV and they are exactly same as Tenzo,Konig,Volk , there is nothing different same weight same material same offset , with Arospeed and they are basically a direct sales company almost all there stuff is someone elses but it comes factory direct to them and they use there name on it , its kinda like they get it from the maker, weird but working in a speed/machine shop you's be suprised how many thinks are same way
                              rev, tenzo, konig, arospeed and volk are from from equals.
                              rev, tenzo, and konig maybe. but in no way is the quality and finish of any of those wheels on par with that of volk.

while it is true that wheel manufacturer's outsource their designs for another company to produce, or use a different name in other country's, ray's wheel engineering (parent company of volk) is not outsourcing their wheels to be made by rev and tenzo. if that were the case, rev wheels would be stamped with ray's engineering.

which is all besides the point, that as long as you like it, that's all that matters.

but dont be fooled Ebay doesnt sell real knockoff they sell more fakes . LOL
                              ebay doesn't sell wheels. ebay is a medium through which people sell items. you can find plenty of "real" wheels (whatever that term means) on ebay, as long as you know what to look for.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Working...
                              X