This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juan
    I know a guy that did this. Til this day, I still laugh at him. Your just going to make yourself look like a fool.
    lol, are you talking about that kitted, bright green delslow? Its funny how he thinks he's fast.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
      lol, are you talking about that kitted, bright green delslow? Its funny how he thinks he's fast.
      The one I am talking about is kitted, but its red. Hes all show no go. Wow, I guess Yakima is really the rice capital of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by high c
        i agree with everyone else on here with the rice, and here is my reasoning...What is the sense in having a part on your car that does nothing? Granted it will make your car look better, BUT IT WILL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FUNCTION other then blocking your radiator, making your car run hotter, and essentially hurting performace.

If you are going to get a FMIC and not run a turbo, you absolutely have to get one of those things that go into your exhaust to make the turbo spoolin sound, and a huge sticker on the top of your windsheild
        lol

Comment

yes indeed! i also thought this would be kinda dumb, i am wanting to run boost, but not for a while. thanks on the comments guys. i need to buy som other musc parts now....QUICK so a front mount is a no go

-RAMON

thanks to phempa for teh sig!

Comment

Working...
          X