trunk lid swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trunk lid swap

just a curious question, had a thought the other day while becoming endlessly discouraged at the fact that they dont sell clear and red tails for coupes and i dont think this will work because of measuement reason but will any 4th gen. accord sedan trunk lid fit on, because the major difference beside perhaps size is the tails curving in towards the lisc. plate itz not like i can experiment or can i? deevergote let me borrow your trunk lid lol, itz not like i dont see you all the time n e way...o well just get back to me if n e one has n e input thanx alot, later
    Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
    Arcadia Green Crew #10

ok soo then here is the plan, i wanna see if i can get a deal on getting my hood painted black cuz im blacking out my grill and since my car is that arcadia green pearl but it looks nice i figure a black and green theme would suit it, so figure i paint my hood black and get Deevergotes sedan trunk lid and paint that the same black and then go get the red/clear tails, wat do u guys think, oo and maybe the red type R H for the rear but i doubt it, maybe too cheesy, gimme some feedback i'd rather have respect for my thoughts before i go making an ass of myself too the South jersey CB7 group,feedback please, legitimate feed back lol

Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

shit and one more thing would it be possible to switch the outter tails cuz deevergotes tails are darker then mine, i dont wanna make him suffer with outters being dark and inners being lighter while i drive around with nice red/clears and the old tails in a box once again feedback appreciated, thanx alot

Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

click here

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

I was looking for that!

Anyway, might as well continue on here, since I'll be the one to get the coupe lid... Does anyone know if it's easy to change out the lock assembly? I'd like to keep all my keyholes the same...

Comment

pic of a swapped trunk, oneoffaccord's (member here):

link to his member's ride thread here

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Working...
            X