No announcement yet.

Quarter panel ,,,, Patch panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well thank you, but i wouldnt recommend anybody to go there.

Comment

here are my updates as far as rust goes...My Rust Updates
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I get mine for $25 a side.

Comment

Originally posted by Afterward 91
          I get mine for $25 a side.

If you can get these panels for 25 a side I'll buy 200 sets of yeah ,,,

But I find it hard to beleive u can get them for even 40 bucks a side , Cause im not even getting them near that price and im getting them from the Factory that stamps them .....

Good Luck , let me know
          Thanks

-Sean- Noxidea
          Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Originally posted by noxidea
            If you can get these panels for 25 a side I'll buy 200 sets of yeah ,,,

But I find it hard to beleive u can get them for even 40 bucks a side , Cause im not even getting them near that price and im getting them from the Factory that stamps them .....

Good Luck , let me know
            Thanks

-Sean- Noxidea
            I get them because I work at a bodyshop and get them half off for shop discount. We order from VengUSA, I think they just bought Keystone or something but that's where i got them, they're 50 bucks a side and half off is $25 so believe me or not that's how much mine were. And they are good quality too.

Comment

Somebody send me 1/4 panels, haha! The rust bugs the hell outta me!
              wat

Comment

I get them because I work at a bodyshop and get them half off for shop discount. We order from VengUSA, I think they just bought Keystone or something but that's where i got them, they're 50 bucks a side and half off is $25 so believe me or not that's how much mine were. And they are good quality too.

hmmm I get them from same place Veng gets them from , strange that Veng would give out a Discount below there own cost but ok , Sounds good , not many people Have access to them since u have to be a shop but Im only getting a minimal discount and I get them before Veng ... makes sense but doesnt for the company ... weird , if u get more sell them here I wont sell them if u can get em at a better price ....

Comment

hmmm I get them from same place Veng gets them from , strange that Veng would give out a Discount below there own cost but ok , Sounds good , not many people Have access to them since u have to be a shop but Im only getting a minimal discount and I get them before Veng ... makes sense but doesnt for the company ... weird , if u get more sell them here I wont sell them if u can get em at a better price ....
                  yea, i have no idea why they are the price they are but all i know is that we get everything half off from them because we order from them so much lol. I dunno maybe prices are different at this place for some reason, who knows lol. But i know i paid $50 total for both sides which is 25 each so i dunno lol. that's how much they were.

Comment

yea, i have no idea why they are the price they are but all i know is that we get everything half off from them because we order from them so much lol. I dunno maybe prices are different at this place for some reason, who knows lol. But i know i paid $50 total for both sides which is 25 each so i dunno lol. that's how much they were.

Shit I want that price , but i dont need em now and ive been thinkin about gettin more in but if u can get em that cheap maybe you should grab some man sell em on here people need em ive been getting PM's just havent gotten any in stock for a little while ...

Comment

Too lazy to read back all that far....

any of these available? Very interested. Thanks.

Comment

Shit I want that price , but i dont need em now and ive been thinkin about gettin more in but if u can get em that cheap maybe you should grab some man sell em on here people need em ive been getting PM's just havent gotten any in stock for a little while ...
                        Nah, I feel like a jackass taking advantage of my boss like that. He gets the discounts, I guess from being a loyal buyer? lol i dunno. But I've been asking a lot of him by using all his tools, space, supplies to work on all my shit after work hours and having him order me parts half price on his discount. He'd be pretty pissed if I asked him to get me some panels with his discount so that I can go sell them to profit for myself. I'll tell him that a lot of people want them on here, maybe he'll log on and start up his own little sale lol. That's what I would do at least.

Comment

Update ::::

Ok people anyone who needs full sets of SEDAN only Quarters , Meaning a left and right side let me know , Im calling the company tonight to make sure prices havent changed for us and im going to be ordering some , but depends on how many people need them how many I get , Let me know please Thanks again

And anyone that as been waiting already for me to answer please throw me a thumbs up so I can remind myself of you Thanks

-Sean- Noxidea

Comment

I WANT SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how much were they again? for both included shipping to 61107?

please pm me bak soon

they still on back order?

im starting the body work on my car this week so the sooner the better!

thanks

thanks to phempa for teh sig!

Comment

i would be interested in a set to mod to fit my coupe. Noone has bought the car so I may as well fix the rust spots. PM me a price WITh shipping to 52772.
                              "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                              sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                              Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                              Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

well it looks like i have 2 sets lingering but need to find out first persons that asked for em , more sets to come , sets in stock going out at 80 for the set shipped USA

Comment

Working...
                                X