Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump

Got More sets If you Need em Also Got Civic Ones
    Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

two questions

a) anyone get these to work on a coupe? and if yes to a)
      b) what'd you guys pay to have them installed or fabbed into place?

Comment

Im actually waiting on this answer myself , Someone let me know , I know some of you bought them for Coupes ,,,
        Thanks
        -Sean- Noxidea

Comment

I'm interested in how they attach to the inner fender well sheet metal....does that whole seam need to be welded as well?
          2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
          Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
          1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

I Would assume by looking at them the whole peice has to be welded anywhere they need to mend it cause there is no clips or screws on my car nor are they any on the sheet metal panels soo , leads me to beleive that you are right it needs to be welded on all around ,,
            Hope this helps ,,, Thanks
            -Sean- Noxidea

Comment

Any chance of a pic of the *back* of the panels?

Thanks
              2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
              Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
              1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
                Any chance of a pic of the *back* of the panels?

Thanks

Good Question I Will get One on Monday I'll Be in Massachussetts tomorrow so i wont have time to go by the shop but Monday Definatelly Will Try and Take a Pic of inside of a panel ....
                L8ter
                -Sean- Noxidea

Comment

BUMP ... More In Stock

Comment

rightnow my car is in the body shop getting the patch panelsput on. the guy that is doing them for me is making inner panel for the outer panels. im going over there on thrusday to drop of a camera. so he can take pics of the whole damn process. ill take pics myself to get them on the computer faster.

Comment

Bump!!

Comment

I got em...greatest thing that ever came out for the cb7...im hoping to put them in in the next few weeks

Rocesride Member Page

Comment

Originally posted by rocesride
                          I got em...greatest thing that ever came out for the cb7...im hoping to put them in in the next few weeks
                          Hey I Just Realized You bought Them From Me , On My Ebay Site ,,

Pleasure Doing Business With You , Thanks Again

Post Pics When they are done ....

-Sean- Noxidea AKA SPC-Racing

Comment

Bump

Still Got Sets in stock .....Also if u know anyone needing these for Civic's Got them also From sedans to hatches i got most years let me know Thanks
                            -Sean- Noxidea

Comment

I found these a couple of years ago and I swore I posted something about it here, must have been in the DIY rust repair thread. Anyways you can order direct from this site:
                              www.millsupply.com
                              http://www.rustrepair.com/app2/onlin...=ms&p=sm-honda

Funny they use to offer the entire rear quarter for like $125 now they offer the parts seen in this post for $40 last time I bought one. It's a blank panel and does not have the holes in it but the panel is very nice otherwise!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by accord driver
                                I found these a couple of years ago and I swore I posted something about it here, must have been in the DIY rust repair thread. Anyways you can order direct from this site:
                                www.millsupply.com
                                http://www.rustrepair.com/app2/onlin...=ms&p=sm-honda

Funny they use to offer the entire rear quarter for like $125 now they offer the parts seen in this post for $40 last time I bought one. It's a blank panel and does not have the holes in it but the panel is very nice otherwise!!!!!!
                                yah those look like same , will they sell em to regular people ?? meaning not a business ?? Im going to look into it cause i even pay more that that .. hmmm ??

Comment

Working...
                                X