No announcement yet.

Quarter panel ,,,, Patch panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright here are the pics as promised, sorry i only have 2 my camera died before i could take more, hopefully i'll have some more up within the next few days
    These things are fricken awesome , extremly good deal, high quality product, excellent seller, good to work with, 10 thumbs up for noxidea!!!

Comment

Hey thanks man

Appreciate that , still got some sets left and if its easier get them on my EBAY listing , thanks again

EBAY http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

-Sean- AKA Noxidea
      Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

4 Sets Left ............

Ok nothing big just want to keep people posted i got 4 sets left im almost positive we will get more in the future but because its winter im not ordering anymore til spring soo let me know or just grab them on ebay link and we will get them to you thanks guyz ,, cya

-Sean- AKA Noxidea

Damn The Rain I'm Getting My Exhaust and there is no time to out it on in this weather arggggg !!!!!!

Comment

Bump For Sets Left and People Bailed out on purchase

Let me know guys ......

Comment

i got my set a least 2 months ago. dump for that shit.my car is going into the shop in the next couple of weeks to get these put on. i got a 2dr remember ill post pics when i get the car back before and after.

Comment

Nice

You Found 2 door ones ???? Let me know where u got them I need to Find a Supplier for the coupes .. thanks ahead man and def show us some pics cant wait to see em

thanks
              -Sean- AKA Noxidea

Comment

I'm a little confused. In the pictures they look like they are both for the passanger side, but they are different.
                It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

Originally posted by noxidea
                  You Found 2 door ones ???? Let me know where u got them I need to Find a Supplier for the coupes .. thanks ahead man and def show us some pics cant wait to see em

thanks
                  -Sean- AKA Noxidea
                  sorry to get u all excited i got the 4dr only

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                    sorry to get u all excited i got the 4dr only

OH ok so your just gonna have them fabricate something out of the 4 door ones , kewl makes sense man def. need to see the job cause there is a ton of people that need em for coupes and if the body shops can make em work then ill offer them and explain to people , so let me know

thanks again L8ta
                    -Sean- AKA Noxidea

Comment

How exactly do these work?

Comment

Originally posted by 93CB7
                        I'm a little confused. In the pictures they look like they are both for the passanger side, but they are different.
                        there both the same.

Comment

Originally posted by noxidea
                          OH ok so your just gonna have them fabricate something out of the 4 door ones , kewl makes sense man def. need to see the job cause there is a ton of people that need em for coupes and if the body shops can make em work then ill offer them and explain to people , so let me know

thanks again L8ta
                          -Sean- AKA Noxidea
                          yea im going to have them fabricate them. im going to the body shop on thrusday to make a final date on when i can get my car in.

Comment

He just didnt post both sides

I think in his Thread it says Digital Cam Batteries Died , I think he was going to get some pics of both sides and never did thats all , but he definatelly got left and right sides i boxed em myself man .....

well waiting to see some finish prduct looks once they are on so anyone who does it please post pics .. thanks again

-Sean-AKA Noxidea

Comment

I got both sides i've been extremly busy so i havent had time to take more pics but i will soon.

Comment

Bump

To th Top of list , Still Have Sets Anyone needs em let me know , Im Going to Have every CB7 Rust Free if I Have anything to say about it ,, LOL
                                Thanks
                                -Sean- Noxidea

Comment

Working...
                                X