• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would still like to have both... thanks... lmk where to send payment

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

I'll take a set also. Let me know where to send Payment, I can send immediately. Thanks!
      wat

Comment

Ordered my set! FUCK YEAH! Probably be awhile before I install them though,
        wat

Comment

Will have to give this man a BUMP. I put these skins on my ride and there is a huge improvement to my car. Get mad compliments when she is all cleaned up.
          Eric
          www.myspace.com/cb7tuner06

Painted but still "Under Construction"

Comment

Ok sent out a few sets today, Ive got 3 sets Boxed up for 100 shipped , and 3 Drivers Sides seperate Pieces for 60 bucks shipped, the reason is cause they still charge the same ammount shipping one as two so its a little more money for one shipped than if you split the price down the middle .... Ok like i said first one to PM me and get a payment in Get dibs now cause the list didnt seem to get anyone going , bUt I need to get payment for these things asap Thanks

-Sean-
            Last edited by Noxidea; 12-11-2006, 05:12 PM. Reason: Price
            Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

what's the estimated cost on getting these installed + painted?

Comment

bump for a good seller... received my panels today and they look grade A... good fast shipping... buy from this man...

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Originally posted by quakerjoe
                  bump for a good seller... received my panels today and they look grade A... good fast shipping... buy from this man...

Im glad you like , sorry for a small delay , you know how it is Family problems ... sadly there is even a thread on here about me now ...
                  its called help this guy out or something like that ... sad situation but im tryin to get through it .. I got 3 more sets ready to ship , any one interested hit me back with a PM asap ...

-Sean-

Comment

Originally posted by tanNn2koo
                    what's the estimated cost on getting these installed + painted?

I Paid 1000 bucks with whole car painted , the shop I went to was a maaco but a good one there are some beleive it or not , so look around man , People in this site have said how much They love my paint for such a cheap price ,,, good luck , heard Brockton Maaco has come a long way and does great paint work but not sure first hand just hear say soo goodluck man ...
                    -Sean-

Comment

Hey Bro do you have any sets of these left?
                      Arcadia Green Crew Member #9

Comment

Working...
                      X