color scheme idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

color scheme idea

so i was thinking of getting an electron blue paintjob w/ white rims liek LXrida's but i was thinking...the blue w/ black?
    becuz ill already have the tint, the amber lights, primered window moldings...then i could possibly black housed the lights and do some other stuff.
    just an idea, i think it'll look pretty tight.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

black and blue is the hawtness. got a paint chip?

let me know if you need any tips or help if you're doin it yourself... ...im only a few hours south

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

electron blue will look tite on a cb7

Comment

Kind of like how im painting my car midnite blue and i want a complete black interior. Its a hot idea if you ask me.

Comment

DO It

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

aight, i already have it in my mind...plus i want the amber blackhoused liek ron and green, we'll have matching corners!!!
            ive already stripped one of my EX's for re-paint.

and its going to be from a shitty place, same place i went b4 but i shall do 200% better prep work and when i get there, ill take off my lights, window moldings and other acessories that they might get overspray on.
            I <3 G60.

Comment

i thought u were selling your car...or u were done "modding it"? ....anyway i think the blue/black combo is a wise choice.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                i thought u were selling your car...or u were done "modding it"? ....anyway i think the blue/black combo is a wise choice.
                yea, decided to keep it but this cosmetic makeover will happen a couple months from now...im just a big thinker.
                I <3 G60.

Comment

hmmm if u could get those toyota flat side moldings to fit that would look nice with the blue/black combo.......

Comment

Who paints there car EBP?!

lol...Do it bro!
                    92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by LX Rida
                      Who paints there car EBP?!

lol...Do it bro!
                      still looking for that delta cam huh? i remmeber you asking hella questions about it
                      i would try and match you but of course...two matching cars in the bayarea is like whoa.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                      X