Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HID Retrofitting : what fits in an inspire/vigor headlight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HID Retrofitting : what fits in an inspire/vigor headlight?

Hey does anyone know what hid projectors fit into the 92 jdm inspire headlights ?

Im not sure if the max diameter can be 3.5" or 4"

thanx!!
    We Dip Low.

Current: 92 EX Sedan

I think its 3.5". I know S2000 projectors don't fit...

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

it's not a question of the lense diameter itself, as most all if not all projectors are 3 inches and under (the s2000's are 3 inches)...the main concern is with the length of the projector unit and the height of the mounting bracket

there are several units that can fit...I have a set of tsx projectors that I'm going to be retro'ing in my jdm one pieces in about a week and I'll have a writeup done around the same time...

I also have a pair of bmw e46 bosch singles which are the smallest projector you can buy...actually I have 3 of them not just a pair...but they are a great bang for the buck...I'll probably be selling mine in a couple of days

the tsx is probably the best projector you can fit in a 4th gen housing...all the other ones like the evo8, s2000, tl, and ls430 will not even come close to fitting. I believe one member in here has a set of bmw e46 bosch bi-xenons in his accord, not positive though....but with the bixenons you're cutting it close with the space because of the height issue and accomodating the bixenon motor assembly

tell me if you're interested in the bosch projectors I can sell you mine

My members ride thread

Comment

your sure tsx projectors fit?

because those are the projectors i really wanna get

what condition are your bosch projectors in? whast included? bulbs and ballast?
        We Dip Low.

Current: 92 EX Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
          it's not a question of the lense diameter itself, as most all if not all projectors are 3 inches and under (the s2000's are 3 inches)...the main concern is with the length of the projector unit and the height of the mounting bracket

there are several units that can fit...I have a set of tsx projectors that I'm going to be retro'ing in my jdm one pieces in about a week and I'll have a writeup done around the same time...

I also have a pair of bmw e46 bosch singles which are the smallest projector you can buy...actually I have 3 of them not just a pair...but they are a great bang for the buck...I'll probably be selling mine in a couple of days

the tsx is probably the best projector you can fit in a 4th gen housing...all the other ones like the evo8, s2000, tl, and ls430 will not even come close to fitting. I believe one member in here has a set of bmw e46 bosch bi-xenons in his accord, not positive though....but with the bixenons you're cutting it close with the space because of the height issue and accomodating the bixenon motor assembly

tell me if you're interested in the bosch projectors I can sell you mine
          are bosch plug-n-play ones?
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

besides the tsx projectors, valeo ece projectors will fit too. i was gonna do a retrofit last summer, but ended up selling them.
            5.6L V8 32V DOHC
            JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Working...
            X