flat side molding idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flat side molding idea

check this out. the camry has flat side moldings so i measured them and our doors are around 2 inches too long for the front but the one that goes on the rear doors and fenders are long enuf.

custom fab anyone?

flat

Last edited by wed3k; 08-18-2005, 08:20 PM.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

hawt

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

my buddy has flat side moldings on his car. i believe it was wrecked and the dealership put flat ones on. they're flush with the body.. looks good!
      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
        my buddy has flat side moldings on his car. i believe it was wrecked and the dealership put flat ones on. they're flush with the body.. looks good!
        wait.. WHAT?!.. uhm.. so that means if i go down the the local honda dealership they might be able to get me some flat sidemouldings>?!

Comment

i dont know what they did.. but its only on 1 side. he bought the car 3 weeks ago. the rest of the car is a beater.
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

i bet the dealership put 92-93 moldings on a 90-91 body or vice versa. it's not likely to "accidentally" install EDM sidemoldings on a USDM car. or is it ?
            1cor10:31
            - 92 LX coupe
            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
            X