Hows this look ........?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hows this look ........?????

Ok before anyone hates on me im noe good at all with psp sooo give me a break and i made it in like 2 minutes but this is kind of a concept i think i wanna go for my ride please let me know what you think ... I need some feedback cause i like it but Im not sure ??? thanks

Sorry Mod's if this is in wrong place .. wasnt sure where to put it If it is moved please notify me thanks again ......... I know this stuff is usually a matter of opinion but also this car is getting painted silver when the parts are all on it please feel free to comment on anything i love the idea's and thoughts thanks

OOPS i forgot to mention the setup is Greddy 4th gen front lip m3 type sides and black widow rear bumper tokico hp's with nuespeed race 18" rh eveolution c2's thats all the stuff i want to do .........thanks again
    PS sorry im talkin so much on my own post

have no idea what wing that is but want that also please help me find it if u can thanks
    Last edited by uncle_el; 08-03-2005, 09:34 AM.
    Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

man if thats what you want go for it i personally dont like that rear but if its what you like i definately say have at it

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

i miss the days when people just got a drop and a set of wheels.

the quality/job of the photoshop/photo manipulation aside, this pretty much just comes down to whether you like a kitted car or not. if you like it, then you like it. i have no idea why you care what i or other people think about your car. do what you like, and screw what anyone else thinks.

in the end, it's your car, you have to live with it.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Working...
      X