5th gen front end swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5th gen front end swap

i've heard of this done once on a 4th gen wagon... i like the 5th gen front end better than the 4th but i like the rest of the 4th gen better..... if not i may end up just getting me a 5th gen..... since my wagon is getting fubar'd every time i go somewhere so is it possible? or just easier to get a 5th gen...

SOLD!

Originally posted by g-wagon
    i've heard of this done once on a 4th gen wagon... i like the 5th gen front end better than the 4th but i like the rest of the 4th gen better..... if not i may end up just getting me a 5th gen..... since my wagon is getting fubar'd every time i go somewhere so is it possible? or just easier to get a 5th gen...

get a 5th gen... by the time you get parts install paint etc... you could have gotten 5th gen for that price...

that is unless you have hookups/or do it your self... I would do what ever is cheaper in the long run...

M.O. take it how you will meng. good luck.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

I think it would be fairly easy until you had to custom shape the fenders where they meet our doors....that would probably be the worst of it, but who knows....would like to see a pic of one or hear from someone whose done it...I was actually thinking about this the other day....
      Mike:
      92 Accord DX 4d 5sp-Odometer:212k 12/07/05
      Member's Ride Thread - SOLD 1/12/06
      02 WRX ,White, 5spd, wingless FTW! - SOLD
      05 Legacy GT Limited, Silver, 5spd - TRADED IN Legacy gallery
      93 Prelude Si, White, 5spd, stock (daily driver)
      06 WRX Wagon , White, 5spd, Cobb stg2 (daily drooler)

Comment

Working...
      X