Window seal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Window seal

I think thats what it's called, the part that the widows actually goes inside of when you roll it up. It's jacked up on both sides on my accord so it doesn't seal, where can i get this stuff and is it easy to install
    PM me if you found this!!

personally, i would go to the dealership and let them handle it.

you could probably find it at a junkyard and do it yourself, or buy it from the parts department at the dealership and do it yourself.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=window

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

i would go with uncle el, on this one. the dealership could do a lot better job installing it and making sure the window sealed properly, then if you tried buying materials and doing it yourself. it is possible, but atleast if you have it installed by the dealer, you'll have a warranty and all that.
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Any one see the new colored ones they have? I'll look thru my mags for the website tomorrow.

Comment

I bought one from a member here and did it myself. It takes all of 15 minutes to change it, and it works like a charm. I had wind comming in and making noise, and that is all taken care of now. I have a 91 4 door BTW. I say do it yourself, and you will be happy that you saved a whole lot of cash, then you can go on a Geico commercial and say it! lol

GL

X

Comment

Originally posted by MADMAXX
            Any one see the new colored ones they have? I'll look thru my mags for the website tomorrow.
            http://www.soffseal.com/

Comment

i got the same problem. when the window rolls up past 3/4, it jumps out of the track and leave a 3-4mm gap at the top where water and air can get in, maybe i should look into purchasing some new weather stripping off here, who did u get it from?

Check Out My Car

Comment

Working...
              X