Just bought this for my autometer gauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought this for my autometer gauge

I came across this looking for a A-pillar gauge pod to fit my honda. Nothing looked promising so I decided on this. I think it should look fairly good and it has different options in case you want to mount it differently. Check it out. Not bad for 12 bucks.

http://www.camprodesigns.com/pages/9/index.htm

i guess itll work good but it would look a lot better with an Apillar pod
    H Twenty Twizzle

Comment

Originally posted by Travolous
      i guess itll work good but it would look a lot better with an Apillar pod
      See I searched and searched for something that would fit well. But I only want just one gauge. I found that all of the single gauge pods looked cheesy on the a-pillar. If I were to get one, I would want one that went over the whole a-pillar piece.

My buddy ordered one with his Camaro and it fit perfect. I wanted that but couldnt find anything that would fit a 92 accord.

Comment

Why dont you use some velcro like i did that way when you wanna hide em just tuck the shit under somewhere . That way when people come around like cops thieves you can just put it away or without the need of drilling .

Comment

if you are talking about the a-piller, u got my pods from a 1st gen integra and they fit fine, but i did hear that you can use them from a 5th gen accord

Comment

It came in the mail today. I think it should look good once mounted

The reason I like this kit is that really..I can mount this thing anywhere. I'll post some pics up when I am done.

Comment

Was a universal model you could use a heat gun to mold, but it fit good from the get go FAZE

Comment

Working...
              X