My new grill!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new grill!

So, I got HELLA bored today... bored enough to pop my grill off and make a new one. Its not done, still have some plastic cutting to do, and i need some recommendations.

I cut a bit too much from the gutter guard, but its barely noticeable.

So I just need to dremel some more plastic, and I should be set. How does it look?

Oh, and thanks to micksf22accord for the emotional support on AIM, haha.

thats a clean job...good work man. i need to redo mine...my grille got messed up when i wrecked last summer. i have a new grille im ever gonna do the same as the old one or get creative with some bondo and make somethin different (if im not loazy lol)
    In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

Comment

I just dont know what to do with the end, they sorta curve right now, should I cut into the frame and put them into there so its all flush and shit?

Comment

ah i did that years ago when that whole chicken wire crap was the "in" thing

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
        www.maketradefair.com

Comment

I still kinda like that look. However, I went stockish only because im tryin to keep it clean, oem sorta. 2 tu man, good work.
          My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Looks really good....I need to do this to mine to 'fill' it in.

No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

looks good man

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

looks cool, i just did almost the same thing to my cb9 but i got a grill from a 90-91 because of the same problem you have. the 90-91 crome trim peice is closed on the ends. i also shaved the "H" emblem and added an "Accord" emblem in the left corner like a chargespeed grill, the crome trim peice is color matched to the car and the gutter gaurd is flat black.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=22013
                cb7tuner.com Cleveland division

Comment

I think what you need to do is throw some silver paint on the two side pieces instead of cutting into it. And make sure the two sides are even too, cuz you can tell where the original end of the sheet is on one side and where it's cut on the other.

I know it may not make you feel better, but it's so much easier to do with the 90-91, because you can seperate the two pieces and sandwich the gutter guard in between.

I've never messed with the 92-93, but maybe you can get some bondo or other sticky crap like that and wrap the mesh BEHIND the grill, gives it more of that recessed look, which is cool.
                  -Jay

Comment

looks pretty good.
                    92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

actually thats not the end of the sheet, that peice was from the center.
                      should i just spray paint most of the thing silver?

Comment

looks teh HAWT great job man

hows that dremal? haha i cant belevi you didnt have one its a MUST dude haha good job dude I like

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                        bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

dang...looks really professional, lol
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

New pics

painted outer edges silver
                            cut away as much of the plastic as i could on the inside, looks way better now

Comment

looks good

Comment

Working...
                              X